Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It finally arrived!

My PM finally arrived, and I'm taking my first dose tonight. I'm a little worried however, that I got conned. I paid 30 dollars and 2 bottles of 100 500mg capsules. the advertisement said it was pure peuraria mirifica. The COMPANY name is PURE-D, and I'm not sure it actually IS pure. I'm not sure what to do, but I am going to try taking 6 pills a day and see if there is any effect.

I'm also trying to consume as much soy as I can. I hear in high enough doses, it has a feminizing effect. Hey it's win-win, cuz it's also healthy for me =D

Hopefully my support group will be able to help me find local products to use. I've missed the last few meetings because my grandfather passed away and I've been busy with the shiva house.

"Pure-D" is printed at the top of my Ainterol PM bottle labels, I don't know if that is what you are referring to?
If so, yes it says 100% but I have no way of verifying the accuracy of that claim. However, I can confirm that for me, and quite few others, it is actually working, whatever the percentage actually is.

I'm taking 4 x 500mg per day because at 6 a day I get headaches, but everyone is different. Be aware though that it may take several months before you get any real growth, as opposed to just some fat redistribution.

Pansy Mae

2 of them a day was enough for me to grow. I temporarily upped it to 3 a short while ago, but have since decided that was unnecessary. So I have reduced to 1 per day and plan to see what happens with that over the next while. My own little experiment to determine what dosage is really needed for me.

6 a day sounds extreme. I don't know what harm you can do to yourself with them, but enough of anything can be bad.

From the side of one of the bottles I just received:

Daidzin 0.40mg, Daidzein 0.074mg, Genistin 0.088mg
Genistein 0.015mg, Puerarin 0.62mg, Protein 0.065mg
Energy 3 cal, Calcium 33mg, Dietary Fiber 0.30mg
Values per 1000mg

It also says do not take more than 2 per day, start with 1. It also recommends taking calcium with it to "enhance" the "efficacy".

I agree that the quantity sounds a little high for just starting out. I would do a search here for the "Ramp up" method in the herbal and general discussions.

It says the same on the side of my bottle. I have 2 bottles.

I kinda lied a little, I haven't opened them yet, since I spent the last couple days with family, and I didn't want to skip doses when just starting out.

I have no problem with ordering more, but my worry is, even if I only took 2 a day (and I'm a large person, I'm not sure 2 would be effective) it still took just over 3 months between order and delivery. Will it not be effective if I take it for 2 months, skip a month, and then repeat, or will I stall myself out doing this? I'm pretty sure even if I ordered again now, I'd run out long before it arrived.

As well, I was promised by a member of my support group that they'd show me a local source for something I can take for this.

I can tell you that my first order took months to arrive as well. I have ordered twice since, and both times it arrived in less than 2 weeks. I do notice a sticker on the package now that says "Known Person" which was not on the first package. Kind of a scary sticker if I think about it, assuming it is customs in Vancouver putting that on there.

I haven't tried stopping and starting, only changing my dosage. I can't say if that will have a positive or negative effect or any effect at all.

Well, my support group is wednesday, so I'll find out one way or another then if I'll buy more online.

I buy MoriHealth from Anne Selene based in Thailand and it takes so to say exactly 10 days before it arrives and because they send it as registered mail, it's secure and I can see they got this "R" mark with a number on the package when it arrives, which I can also see from their online invoicing system. In fact they make an online account for you where you can always see what you bought when, and I think that's a good thing because it's easy to forget dates and how much you spent.

Ainterol does the same thing for shipping. I used the online tracking tool when my first order was sitting so long in customs. That's how I knew where it was.

SweetHeart,
I am so glad that you have found a support group; it is that first step, in realising that you are normal and not alone.
I hope you find PM as transformational, as I have.
Wishing you all the best.
Big Hugs,
Chrissie xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon