Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

it's really working

hi; i am a mature male with moobies, but since i started with massaging, exercising, and herbs i can't believe how they are growing. not so much on the tape measure , but in the mirror i can see growth on the sides by my armpits, and now in the middle by my cleavage area, how round they are getting, and my nipples are always erect and so sensitive. it is so real and so fast its scary but awsome. any other mature men who have had moobies all there life experiencing this also?

Never had moobs before, so can't say about that part, but the initial effects I experienced were much like you describe and happened very quickly as well. It did slow down after a few months though, and has been a very slow, relatively steady growth since. I do seem to stall at times, but I don't really change anything, and it gets going again when it's ready.

Grats on your success so far, and yes it can be very scary.

hi: i'm keeping everything the same for now, not sure for how long before i have to cut back. i'm a big man so its not really too noticeable when i have clothes on to others, but i can see them when i look down even with my clothes on. when i look in the mirror i can see the growth . not sure if the wife sees it or notices it or cares, i have tried to have my shirt off in front of her to see her reaction and so far nothing. so far i'm loving it [/u]

I started off with small moobs and the difference in measurement under the moob and across the moobs was 2cm. After 6-7 weeks on Red clover/Fenugreek and now PM, that 2cm difference is now 7cm. That's 5cm (2 inches) in less than 2 months. Recently it reversed a bit but it's now back up so it can be really fast.

I felt nothing. No tingling, no aches, no pains and I thought it was not working, then I got the tape measure out and I was shocked.

Beverley

that is so awesome to hear. i'm just taking 3 sp / day, and 2 fg /day, and massaging 2x/day. i just started measuring under my boob from the rib out to the nipple area, from my rib to my nipple is 2 1/4 inches. i haven't gotten any pains, itching or tingling but i can see the difference. guess it helps to start with moobs.

hi: just wanted to add a picture of my growth on here. i'm loving the way they look and feel. staying with my same routine of 2 fg, 2 sp, chest exercises, and massages 2x/ day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon