Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple sensivity increase suggestions?

I asked this on Cheryl's forum but I figure I can ask it here since I'm still a little unsure on what to do. I'm not really looking to grow breasts so much as I'd like to increase my nipple sensitivity to a level that would be considered erogenous. I'm not trying to orgasm from nipple play (all though that would be nice) I'm just trying to get to a point were it'd be enjoyable. Looking around the herbal route seems the only way to go but I'd only like to use something to get the results I'm after without causing too much damage to my body, then quit. I little breast growth is no big deal but I'd like stop using before I develop at taste for twilight films.

I ordered some PM (hasn't arrived yet) thinking of trying it for a couple weeks with massage and seeing what if anything I'm able to maintain the deciding what to do from there. I'd like to know if anybody has any other/better suggestions or tips?

I am not trying to be flippant (at least not TOO much) but I don't see herbs or any method on here really doing that. I think you just need to play with them/have them played with. For me, my nipples were always an erogenous area, even long before I even considered NBE.

As I said on cheryl's (yep I am on there too) supple nips do increase their sensitivity but prolonged use also causes them to get bigger.

Just my opinion of course, your mileage may (will?) vary.

If my experience is typical then you'll get tits long before you get bigger nipples.

Seems to be how it works.....

Beverley

The first stage of developement is an increased fatiness to the chest, followed by larger, permanently erect nipples. It this stage, you are laying down milk glands and ducts; those will not disappear, when you stop taking PM, but I would worry that the nipples might revert to male mode. If so, all you will have acheived, will be small boobs.
Male nipples can, with practice, become a powerfull, erroginous zone, if a partner will play with them; better to seek the right partener.

(14-02-2011, 10:47 AM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  The first stage of developement is an increased fatiness to the chest, followed by larger, permanently erect nipples. It this stage, you are laying down milk glands and ducts; those will not disappear, when you stop taking PM, but I would worry that the nipples might revert to male mode. If so, all you will have acheived, will be small boobs.
Male nipples can, with practice, become a powerfull, erroginous zone, if a partner will play with them; better to seek the right partener.

Yeah, that's the issue. Being stuck with breast tissue doesn't bother me but growing it then having nothing to show for it does. Been reading around for the past month or so and some people claim to have achieved permanent gains with limited use and other say even though they were on hormones a log time the sensitivity vanish after a short while.

My thinking was since most males develop some level of gynecomastia even if there are no clear signs that it is probably the reason while some men have sensitive nipples and others don't. So perhaps if I bumped my estrogen levels up and stimulated that area I could mimic puberty and if I'm lucky achieve some gains. I know that's just wishiful thinking but hey.

I don't currently have a partner. I've spent the last few months doing some self improvement to get myself ready to go back on the prowl. I was wanting to wake my nipples up so that when I found a partner all my sexual pleasure wouldn't all come from one place. I've been trying manual stimulation on and off for the past few weeks and while my nipples are bigger, I might as well be rubbing my chin. I dunno, maybe I'll give hypnosis a try.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon