Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG Breasts! PM is truly marvelous! (Pics)

Thanks for the fast response, I have been taking fenugreek 2 at night while I take 1 in the morning at noon, I was told to take the herbs far from foods, that is either one hour after food or half an hour before eating meals. I was told that brings effectiveness to the herbs. I was told to take the night herbs before bed because that helps with things overnight. What is your experience? I have given up caffeine, no coffee or soft drinks, I was told those reduce the potencial of the herbs. What do you think ? I have felt my chest full over the week after starting taking the herbs, doing the massages plus pushups and weights. I feel my arms sore a bit, I dont know because of the exercise or the herbs... I am so excited with all this...

Hello all I m new to the forums but have been on others. I am 29 145lb 5"9 wear a 36Acup currently. I have taken amny things in the past with little effects. I have embarked on the PM journey due to someone I have met that has worked with PM with TS or TG's in the past. I am currently on 3000mgs daily and using the spray x-20 version. I get my supplies from http://ainterolherbs.com/ This is based out of NY and arrives within 4 days if you live in the USA. Great customer service to.
Looking to make friends so feel free to PM or email. I will post my results after my first month. Its only been a week and I feel the good pain in the breast and my butt is rounding nice. However I noticed If I take PM with milk which I use soy organic I feel great. If I take it with water I seem to feel tired or get a headache.

Cali

Soy milk has known oestrogenic effects. Is this just your body wanting more?

Hello girls,
I too have been experiencing the periodic burning behind the nipples, and have also has some aching in the testicular region. I attribute that to atrophy, and expect that is involved in the systemic assault on t-levels. After stopping for a round of typical tranny guilt, I am back in my favorite 36A cup Demi under boy work clothes. I see lots of development pushing out my chest pockets as does one female coworker. No dialogue as of yet, but she fixates as if I have spilled something down my front. I can think of a dozen reasons not to pursue a feminine form: marital relations, swimming with offspring, workplace tension, but I am resolved to focus on internal benefits, and let the future take it's course. Take care.
Melody

melody, I worry at the expression "typical tranny guilt" I do not consider myself a "tranny", but as a woman, born with a screwed up body. Guilt is a feeling totaly alien to me, on a journey to release the woman trapped within me. My feelings are of releif, joy, even euphoria. I now have a very femanised body and to present as male is, visualy, off the agenda; I have a pair of tits and, no way will they pass as moobs [wrong shape & too big] and a female belly and legs, as well as weight around my hips; which is definitely not male. When I saw the psychiatrist, as my first step to transition , on the NHS, he not only did not question my trans status but said that he had no doubt that I would be happier as a woman. I say this, because, if I counsel caution, this is where I come from and I would hate to see someone get to where I am, physicaly, and regret it; the consecuences would be dire.
The true test, of whether you are transexual, lies in your earliest memory of introspective thought; if you are, it will have been that you are a girl, or should have been born a girl. Unless this describes you, please do not take PM, you will just be storing up trouble, for yourself and your family. If it does, sit back, enjoy the ride and remember that you had no control over the form of the core nucleas of your siriata terminalis, so guilt is the last emotion you need to feel. This was the hand nature dealt you and the only way, of dealing with it, is transition. Take care and, if you are sure that transition, is for you, the best of luck, because, I think, this is the best route to take.

Chrissie,

There are many, many levels for a TG person, you may be TS , but not all of us are,

There are many people here and on forums elsewhere who simply want breasts and thats its, many happily married and spouses right behind them,

Look at the evanesce phoenix projects forum to see this,

Howeve do agree strongly with you that PM is the wonder herb and can produce results where other herbs cannot and thats why people do have to be careful as they will grow, ie not just fantasise about it,

There are also autogeniphilllia sufferers here , some should do this, some should not,

If your ts and you do this and grow, agreed with you, you will know, but many are not ,

Think the most important thing is to tell your spouse or partner though, as I did not when I first tried weaker herbs and it was wrong, this time though I did and she was annoyed quite righly that I was in turmoil and did not open up.

If I am wrong I am wrong but I have been studying and involved with forums like this for 12 years , and spoken with huge range of people, some have breasts and are in stealth and love it and will never change or transition, others yes of course have, not many though,

Julie

Jullie; i do not wamt to be persctive, I simply know that acheiving the mental & physical changes, I have undegone would be devastating, for someone, not actively seeking them and mentaly prepared for them. Add to that, words, like angst and the alarm bells start rining. I feel mentaly female, I am not comfortalbe with most male company, I have no sexual function; these are the pricess of transition, except, for me they are not prices, thay are things I embrace. I have a good friend, who is TV and she has no desire, to go where I have gone. This is serious stuff; do not enter this space lightlly.

Chrissie,

Yes I really do appreciate where you are coming from and believe me the box has not been entered lightly,

10-12 years of pondering is not light also I took the coag test and results were so low , so fairly confident,

However even if the " train took off so to speak" and I was something that I did not think I was, believe me it would go back in the box as too much too lose, whether that was torture or not, then may be kept for later years ,

Julie

Julie, I am trying to understand what you are saying; If you mean that you could hide the changes, because you have too much to lose, then you prove my point.
I could minamize my boobs, by binding them [absolute agony] but I could not hide my female stomach and those are just visual things. Are you ready to deal wiith impotence? Are you prepared to loose a massive amount of strengh, so, sometimes, you have to ask a man to help. Are you prepared to have a femanised brain; a male friend, recently, commented on how different I have become.
These are the realities and the reasons why I worry about those, who are not 100% commited to transition and the fact that I do worry and care is, probably, a consquence of a femanised brain.

(03-07-2011, 02:26 AM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Julie, I am trying to understand what you are saying; If you mean that you could hide the changes, because you have too much to lose, then you prove my point.
I could minamize my boobs, by binding them [absolute agony] but I could not hide my female stomach and those are just visual things. Are you ready to deal with impotence? Are you prepared to loose a massive amount of strengh, so, sometimes, you have to ask a man to help. Are you prepared to have a femanised brain; a male friend, recently, commented on how different I have become.
These are the realities and the reasons why I worry about those, who are not 100% commited to transition and the fact that I do worry and care is, probably, a consquence of a femanised brain.

Chrissie,
I think the point is that Julie is saying that she is firmly convinced that she is NOT TS but that if by chance she discovers she is wrong about that belief then she will put her feminisation programme back in the box until a more propitious time, at whatever traumatic cost, because she currently has too much to loose. If she does eventually decide she is TS after all, then you may well be right that by then it would be too late to stop. However, from reading Julie's various posts, not just on this thread, I believe that I can relate very closely to what Julie is saying and if I have to put a label on myself it would also be the TG one not TS.

You and I are very close in age and Julie is, I think, only about half that, so she has a lot of life still to experience. I believe that you were overtly male until you got to your transition point, but I first started secretly wearing my sisters and mothers clothes when I was about 12-ish and I remember being absolutely fascinated by the Sunday papers sensationalisation of April Ashley at about the same time. All through my teens I used to pray for a miracle that I would somehow wake up one day as a girl. In my early 20's I decided that I am NOT a TS, and although I do wish that I had been born female, I do not and never have felt that I am in the wrong body. I am what I am and I can live with that. I love pretty clothes and make-up, I like dressmaking and I've always been happier in female company than male. Cars, football and other 'male' pursuits have no interest for me whatsoever and never have. I am very rarely aggressive in any way and I have never been particularly strong or had large muscles.
So I guess in many ways you could say that I have a feminine type personality already. Maybe that's why I never felt any need for surgery etc to make a statement about myself, but I really don't know.
Coming back to the point, when I discovered the possibility of NBE some 9 months ago, it just seemed a natural extension of myself - I no more needed to debate with myself about going for it, than 50 years ago I needed to debate with myself over wearing girls clothes when I got the chance. I never felt any guilt about that ( although I was scared of getting caught by my parents!) and I'm quite comfortable with the idea of having a nice pair of natural breasts ( hopefully) and I don't see that it will mean that I am then a candidate for the knife.
I know that you planned for, and used, the inability to hide your boobs as a trigger point for your transformation, and I can completely understand that, but the same thing doesn't have to apply to everyone. My intention is to stop at ( hopefully just before ) the point at which they become unhideable, and I suspect that Julie has something similar in mind, although I could be wrong.
Again speaking for myself, I would welcome most of the other feminisation factors that you mention, but I still don't consider myself as a TS and have no intention of going that far. I think that a lot of the male members of this board have a similar 'end point' in mind although I wouldn't presume to guess at individual motivations for having that goal, because we are all very different to each other - what it right for you, is not right for me, and what you perceive as dangers don't faze me at all.

Pansy Mae

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon