Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG Breasts! PM is truly marvelous! (Pics)

woa-hao! leave some for the rest of us :]

(04-02-2011, 11:23 AM)char Wrote:  woa-hao! leave some for the rest of us :]

if this was face book i like this ^

(03-02-2011, 08:11 AM)sarahwr Wrote:  Hi Lisia.

It would have been useful to know a little more about your regime.

You have grown fantastically well on PM compared with myself.

I am considerably older than you which is not helping my progress.

Chrissiegirl is who I am closest to as far as maturity is concerned and I follow her posts with interest as she give me hope for the future.

I understand your reticence at not wanting to divulge too much but just thought I would ask for your advice.

Best regards,

Sarah

I have to stress that those pics were after a good 45-60 minute pumping session. I have found that it is a nice way to foresee the future of where I am headed, since it usually adds about a cup size, but only temporarily of course. Angry

I currently taking:

Multivitamin X1
Fish Oil 1200mg X 2
Gaba 750mg X 1
MSM 1000mg X1
Saw Palmetto 450mg X 2, sometimes X 3
Fenugreek 610mg X 2
Wild Yam 425mg X 1 (ran out, need more)
Ainterol PM 500mg X2, sometimes, X3 or X4

Sometimes I get around to taking all of that twice in a day, but not very often these days, usually just once per day. I usually drink a lot of 2% milk, orange juice, etc. I quit smoking 1 month ago, and do drink moderately. Other than that I tend to have a decent diet, but lately have been eating a lot of junk. Normally it's lots of turkey, chicken(grilled), fish, rice, quinoa, black beans, green beans, peppers, apples, oranges, grapes, etc. I also try to drink as much water as I can, with varying degrees of success.

If you have any other questions, just ask!

(03-02-2011, 01:21 PM)melodysims Wrote:  Hi Lisia,
Like you I bought the Aintoral brand and have had similar results. So much that J got scared. I took a month off, but missed the girlish feelings too much to give it up for good. What do you foresee for the future?
Melody

I don't think I could handle much more than a 36 large A, small B. If I do get to that point I will most likely turn the dosage down on the PM FG and SP when it starts getting close. When I stop I do seem to lose a bit of fullness afterward, so we will see! Overall I am very excited, and my girl jeans looks awesome on me, which I never would have thought could happen! haha I will take a pic, if anyone is interested. Wink

Lisia

(05-02-2011, 11:09 PM)Lisia Wrote:  ...... and my girl jeans looks awesome on me, which I never would have thought could happen! haha I will take a pic, if anyone is interested. Wink

Lisia

Yes, of course we are interested! C'mon girl, we want pics!!
Big Grin

Pansy Mae

I'm jealous of your growth, but I'm also very happy for you :)
Your boobies look great! Your program is definitely working for you. Keep up the good work, cause it looks like you are well on your way to having some giant knockers.

(01-02-2011, 06:21 PM)Lisia Wrote:  Yes, there have been quite noticeable changes in hips/butt area as well. I wear a size 3 or 4 in girly jeans and there used to be extra room around the hips and thighs of my size 4's but now they fit like a glove! I will tak some shots when i get back home, you can definitely see tue hourglass shape taking form.

As for down below, i have had no problems at all. I get random erections much much less frequently, including 'morning wood', but have NO problems AT ALL getting it up if i want to. Definitely no reduction in size there either, i've been checking. Wink

I am glad to hear that your function down bellow is still good! I started a thread in another section asking if pm would affect my ability to get erect and cum. Thanks for sharig the info and nice breast growth!

(02-02-2011, 06:16 AM)Lisia Wrote:  
(02-02-2011, 06:08 AM)fanny5388 Wrote:  wow congrats on your growth Lisia Smile .. what website do you buy your pm from? Im in search for a good ,trusting website to buy pm from.. since im not seeing any changes from taking breast succes Sad

Thank you so much! I could not be more thrilled! I have been using the Ainterol brand, which I have bought from the ainterolherbs.com site. I hesitate to mention the brand until I am asked, as I some here in the past who would think any mention of a brand somehow makes one a spammer, or someone who is planted here to advertise for a particular brand. I must say, however, that I am quite happy and frankly a bit frightened at my results thus far. The only reason I took time to stop lurking and begin posting again, is that I felt I HAD to share my results so that others can benefit and know this stuff CAN and DOES work! I will post an update to my program/picture page soon for more info on exactly what I have been taking besides the PM, including my diet and etc.

If I can be of any help don't hesitate to ask!

Lisia

Did you buy the cream or powder? Did you buy both? I bought the powder, but have not seen anything.

Just give it time! I was using only the pills. My regimen is a few posts up on this thread. What have you been taking and for how long?

Lisia

You look gorgeous, what are you taking? just regular herbs? you have really develop some nice boobs... did you exercise? massage?

Please keep us posted...

Hugs

Monte

Hi Lisia,

I'm taking exactly the same supplements you've listed, except I don't take PM, and takes flaxseed oil instead of fish oil.

Multivitamin X1
Fish Oil 1200mg X 2
Gaba 750mg X 1
MSM 1000mg X1
Saw Palmetto 450mg X 2, sometimes X 3
Fenugreek 610mg X 2
Wild Yam 425mg X 1 (ran out, need more)

I'm wondering, would the above herbs in the same dosage you take + 800 mg PM will work for a female? The herb dosage seems low enough that it will not compete with PM for estrogen receptors site.

Thanks so much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon