Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just starting my journey

Hi Russy
Nobody can tell you exactly what to expect because everybody reacts differently to the herbs, and it also depends on your basic physical makeup, heredity, age, weight, etc.
Having said that, what you are saying so far sounds roughly like my experience and, I believe, that of others too.

I started on the SP, FG, WY routine and within a couple of weeks experienced the fattiness redistribution and new sensations you describe, and which I believe were largely the result of there being 'me' touching clothes in places that previously were less pronounced.
After about 6 weeks I swapped to PM, but it was 3 MONTHS from the very start before I got the growing pains, tingles and itches of proper growth. From there it is a long slog to however big you want to end up at.

I'm not trying to be discouraging and you may be lucky and get faster growth, if for no other reason than you are still young, however do not expect quick-fix miracles cos it ain't gonna happen.
As has been said many times on these boards, it takes genetic girls years to fully develop breasts so we aren't going to do it any faster than they do, however hard we wish!

Take care
Pansy Mae

I would suggest trying 1000mg, twice a day and see how it goes. Just keep in tune with your body ant it will tell you how to adjust that dose.

Ok thanks for your responses, im not to sure how far to go if and when i start to grow as i believe i could grow a decent size pair of breasts due to my age aswell my mum and all my sisters have large breasts, i was at my sisters place for a catch up and she had some clothes drying and i noticed a couple bras were 34D, so im a bit scared that i may over grow and that my breasts would look silly on my slim body frame, is there a way of keeping at a curtain breast size like an A / small B cup?

Well, when you reach the size you want, get off the NBE. If you start to shrink, you will see that in your bra cups, then start up again. Only this time ramp up slowly till you get back to the size you want. Then go on a maintenance dose, in oher words, a very low dose. For example, insead of 2 FG 3X a day, go to one a day. then monitor your size and ramp up only if needed. Its a guessing game, no one can really tell you what the ideal amount is. That you will have to find by trial and error. Sorry I can't be more specific but thats the way things are. The above is just a general guidline, you will have to decide how much yourself as you know your body best. I have not had to do that yet. I am still trying to grow a bit. This procedure is from what I have read here on the forum from others who do know.

You need to remember that PM does more than grow breasts. It has a dramatic effect on your mind and, If you like having a femmanised mind, coming off it, will not be an option. In time it also cause a redistribution of fat; femanising your shape.
I feel you should only use it, if you want to live as a woman; then sit back an enjoy the journey.

Thanks for replies, this might sound funny to some people but i aint so bothered about having big big boobs just a small nicely shaped pair is fine but if they grow bigger then i,ll be just has happy, but really want more to be more feminine inside and on the outside, i,m really going to have to see where this PM takes me to decide on how my futures going to be,

Just quick update, just over a week ago i had one day where i felt light tingles all day in my chest, but nothing since that was untill yesterday morning where i noticed stronger deep ache also like little pins being pressed into my chest and noticed some itchiness in my chest, from your experience at would stage would you say this is? Thanks for any tips and thoughts, [/align]

That feeling will come and go for months. I think it means things are changing inside.

When you start getting pains down deep within the breast, that means the mamary glands are developing. Thats the knot just under the nipple. When the mamarys are developed, then the fat starts accumulating in the breast. Thats the enlargement of the breast. Fat accumulation doesn't cause pains, just growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon