Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and sexuality

Alexis,
If you go to your doctor, you need to be as open, as you can be.
When I told my Doctor about my transsexuality and my use of PM, he just said that he would research the whole issue, which is what he did; he never advised me to stop taking it. I am still awaiting my appointement, for the first step on the NHS route; which involves a seriously long wait. However, I feel that when I go, it will be totaly clear that I have commited to being a woman, both physicaly and in the way I live my life. Hopefuly, that will cut out a lot of bullshit.
I think that the worse thing you can do, is hand the responsibility of making a desision, to the medics; that is the route to real problems and you will be labeled as a psychiatric case. Far better to approach them, with a clear mind, that you are transsexual or androgyn and are looking for their clinical help, in dealing with a sex change, or greater feminisation.
I think you should try and find a Trans support group; I think that talking with other people, could do you a power of good and you will not feel so alone. To be with a number of people, with similar issues, is empowering, of itself and you will make friends and feel less isolated.
The Trans world is riddled with depression and suicide and you may feel that you have to seek medical help for depression. The problem is that only a minority of doctors are sympathetic to the issue, let alone understand it. A support group know who to approach, so can point you in the right direction. Always remember that mental health issues are not caused by gender dysphoria, but by a failure to confront and deal with gender dysphoria.
Chrissie x

You are very lucky to have a medic that takes that attitude towards your endevour. But as I stated in my post, all I had to go on is personal experience. My doc went with the don't know don't use methodology.

Thanks for all the helpSmile
I think I should find a support group, that would be my best start. It should give me an idea on how I should go about my gender issues. by the way since i stopped PM it looks like my nails are not growing as fast and my mustache looks like there is more of it... Sh#$!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon