Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica + Evanesce-ES : My experience

Sad 

What you're going to read could seem incredible, but it's my personal experience.
I was searcing something to achieve a sort of "feminization", this was my secret dream from many years, when I read about phytoestrogens.
Searching on the net I found informations about varios product, one really expensive but simple to find in my country (Solgar Fitolady), another only available with an order on the web, the Evanesce-ES.
I decided to try the first while waiting the other to be delivered, so i bought 2 bottles of Fitolady and ordered 2 bottles of Evanesce-ES.
I began to take Fitolady on 24 Dec 2010, 3 pills per day. The effects where minimal, only less sex drive and nothing more, but i decided to search more informations so i read about pueraria mirifica and decided to order it from UK.
On 19 Jan 2011 i started to take Evanesce-ES (6 pills per day), then the day after (20 Jan), Pueraria was delivered too so i started with 6 Evanesce + 3 Pueraria (500 mg) per day.
Well, it could seem incredible, but today it's 25 Jan and I've decided to TO STOP with pueraria because my breast begin to be really obvious.
I was 93 cm bust and 97 cm over the nipple, but today, believe or not, I'm 93 cm bust and 99 cm over the nipples, with more new tissue (or fat?) under my armpits. And not only: there's more fat on the top of my inner tighs and seems there's more on my butt while there's lss fat over my waist.
I've a wife and a family, so i don't want, at least at this moment, to grow big breast even if something in me continues to say "go on!".
I prefer, for now, to continue with only Evanesce and see what can happen. I was expecting a change in me but I was ready for a change during years, not DAYS!
This is my experience till now, and it's my truth.

Hello Flower.

That a very interesting post.

I look forward to reading other contributors e.g Carlaa comments and to watching your progress with interest.

Can you tell us a little about your self e.g. age, weight etc.

Regards,

Sarah

(26-01-2011, 08:09 AM)sarahwr Wrote:  Hello Flower.

That a very interesting post.

I look forward to reading other contributors e.g Carlaa comments and to watching your progress with interest.

Can you tell us a little about your self e.g. age, weight etc.

Regards,

Sarah

Hi Sarah

I'm 49 y.o. , 171 cm tall, 68 kg weight, with athletic body (endurance).
Today I've decided to stop the evanesce-es too, at least for today, because I think PM (and evanesce-es contains PM too) is really too "strong" for me. This morning the breast swelling was somewhat diminished (i took only 1 EVanesce-es last eve), but i can still see than my left breast has become a real breast from a "pectoral" it was. In other words, I can CLEARLY see in the mirror the point where it "begin" under my armpit.
I know it can seem i was exaggerated because i'm on erbs from only 1 month and on evanesce-es + PM from less then 1 week. Today i think that most of the breast growing was due not to real tissue but to fat relocation (as has happened on my inner thighs and waist and under my navel, where i can find a round deposit like I'm 1 month pregnant), but for me all this it's really scaring. So, just a little stop for today, but tomorrow I'll try to "go on and see".
Thank you all for any suggestion
Flower

wow PM thats strong i orded some a few days ago

did you notice any shrinkage down airs wile on PM
i made a post about it not long ago just want to know if it will grow back to its normal size after your done with pm

congratz for you btw what brand are you on btw

(26-01-2011, 12:10 PM)luk Wrote:  wow PM thats strong i orded some a few days ago

did you notice any shrinkage down airs wile on PM
i made a post about it not long ago just want to know if it will grow back to its normal size after your done with pm

congratz for you btw what brand are you on btw

Hi Luk
no, no shrinkage at all
I ordered PM from ebay, then same (I think, because the look and the prices are the same) that sells as pueraria.co.uk, but I don't want to make advertisements here so I don't know if what i bought is the best on the market. For sure i know that, for me, the effect of EV-ES + PM where like the begiginning of a pregnancy. My breast really scared me while I was surprended to see that round fat under my navel (like some fat, over my stomach was shifted down). I repeat, this may sound incredible, but this is my experience at this moment.
..to be continued

ill half to stay tuned for the next episode

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon