Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Problem stopping and starting?

Due to financial burden I am force to stop buying PM and there for using it. I have been well on my way to getting breasts, I am budding and definately can feeling my mammory glands growing for 6 months now. I am sure due to stopping I am sure my budding will stop and therefore my breast growth.

My question is when I do start back up in... lets say... 3 or 4 months will I be working for where I left off? will it cause problems to do this?

Thanks in advanced.

-Vikki

Hi Vikki.
I wouldn't think it will be a major big deal if not for too long. I too had to stop my herbs for about a month. I found that when I restarted, my breasts seamed more responsive to the herbs. I started getting some itching and pains right off. Kinda of slowed down now and I think it is time to up my dosages again. Age is going to play a role in development. I would consider changing my program to something else for awhile. Black Cohosh and fennel seed can be bought relatively inexpensively from local stores. While not as strong as PM they can work. You may want to look around the site at some of the other herbs like wild yam and red clover as substitutes as well. Internet buying can produce large amounts at lower expense.

Good luck.

Vikki,

You may lose a bit of growth without continued PM to support it. That will be the fat portion of the breast, but whatever gland growth you have achieved, will remain. Once the gland grows, it's pretty permanent unless you have it surgically removed.

When I have had to stop taking PM for several weeks or a month, I didn't have 'problems' when starting back up. I took about a week to ramp up to a relatively high dose (2000 to 3000 mg/d) and maintained that for several weeks to get things going again. Of course that dosage is brand dependent.

Hope this helps.

chrishoney

I found myself, in a similar situatation, about 14 months ago, and it needed about 3,000 mg a day, for about a fortnight, to get things moving, again.

I now use SP 4-6 times per day a capsule. Also some Hops, approx 2 per day. I am happy with the small emasculation associated with it (with the SP I think): more quite night due to less growth of the male genitals during the night, a bit smaller genitals. Also of course my breasts grow.

But if I take a time out or lower the dosage will the male urge come back quickly? Because I consider to take a time out but as described I am very happy with the lower male development and like to remain it that way...

I've only stopped talking PM completely, a couple times since I started, and it seemed like morning erections took about 2 or 3 weeks to return. I took this as a sign that my previous high sex drive/male libido was just around the corner, but I can't say for sure. Usually by that point, I could start back up so I don't know to what extent everything else returns to how I was pre-PM. I would imagine the timing would be similar give or take a week depending on the individual and the actual mechanism of action of the particular herbs one takes.

From everything I have read, the smaller size hoselover is reporting is from lack of practice/use rather than a direct result of the herbs. So, if he didn't want the smaller size, he would merely need to use it on a daily basis to maintain things. For me while on PM, I just don't even think about using the equipment anymore, and before I know it, it's been literally a week or two since my last erection. Like hoselover, I don't mind this at all.

Wohoh chrishoney that PM must be powerful stuff if indeed it leads to now erection in weeks. You might be right with becoming smaller by lack of use but also with erections I think the length is less / I became smaller and my balls seems to be much more smaller. I think less than 60% of the previous amount (or how do you say that?).

Hi

I haven't had a break from PM since beginning to take it some 9 months ago.

As far as sex is concerned I decided to abstain from it until I could see myself with female breasts. This meant no masterbation either.

I can't say I have missed it and I do know I am a good deal calmer for taking the PM. That is not to say I don't have my moments but generally I know I have a lot less angst and moods.

Now in abstaining from any sort of sexual relief am I building up my testorone levels to the detriment of my breast growth?

I would welcome your thoughts please?

Best regards,

Sarah

Sarahwr, I do not really know but I do not think that testosterone is all the time acumulating. You will have it until a certain level and no more than that. Probably others with an opinion?

Tostesterone production is not linked to ejaculation, but simply to how much the testes produce.
I had ment to mention that, if you cannot get or afford PM, fenugreek seeds are a great option and a lot easier to take, than fennel seeds.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon