Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much to start?

I am soliciting suggestions as to how much Saw Palmetto to take, as well as Wild Yam. Will any of you offer your experience or suggestions. I can't use Fennugreek, my wife notices the smell and doesn't like it. Thanks in advance to any who reply.

I am taking the following capsules -Morning - Red Clover 750 MG, Fenugreek 1.2 G, Saw Palmetto 540 MG
Afternoon FG 1.2 G, SP 540 MG
Evening FG 1.2 G, SP 540 MG
I also massage the breast area and apply hot compresses to the area at least once a day.
This seems to be working. Have been on it 1 month. FG capsules don't seem to have odor.

Try Pm insted of fenugreek. It needs to be 100% pure and around 2000mg a day. No odour and no gut problems!
Please, please follow my other posts; this is not something you can do without consequences. I have had to come out, before I had planned, because the size of my boobs outed me, every minute of the day; please go ahead with this, with your eyes open.
The T-gengered world is a place of terrible angst; I am lucky, in being able to take this route, as a free spirit- can you?

Hi Vicky, Checking to see how your progress is going since we are on the same herb routine. After measuring this morning I am a good 3/4 inch larger in my cup measurement... progress!!! My post on my Success thread has more detail.

Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa:
After 1 month my measurement over my nipple area has increased from 38.5 to 40 inches. My breasts are soft and fluffy and my nipples still tender and erect. Sticking with the same regimen for the next month. Good luck and keep me up to date.
Hugs & kisses.
Vicky

Hi Vicky,

That is great growth! Congrats! It is great to hear your progress.

My across the nipple measurement Saturday was 37.25" up from 36.5" three weeks ago when I started. Being thin and having a gene pool of smaller breasted women (mother and sisters) in my family I am thankful for that. When I started I was totally devoid of any breast tissue. I had pectoral muscle definition from working out, but that was it. Now I definitely have some nice fluffy breast tissue, so that is encouraging!

Last night when I put on a 36A push-up bra (cheating I know!), I actually filled it and had some (overflow) cleavage... needless to say that was a thrill to see, and shows that the tape measure does not show everything.

I massage 3 times a day with a lotion and FG. I have ordered some Wild Yam extract to replace the FG, as I had a couple of people remark this weekend that I smelled like syrup (blamed it on body wash -- LAME!) The young girl at the convenience store I was in last night said, "Man, you must have been doing Christmas cooking, you smell sweet and are making me hungry!" I laughed and told her I would bring her some cookies! Note to self...

A small concern is that I have lost most of the nipple and tissue sensitivity I experienced last week (week 2) and hope it is only temporary and not a stall. My little nips are still permanently erect, so I guess something is still going on.

I am waiting on an NB and will let you know how that works for me once I start using it.

Happy growing sweetie and Happy Holidays!

Hugs,
Lisa

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon