Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success Stories Anyone?

Today'ssnail mail post, brought some wonderfully supportive letters and I have had an amazingly femme moment. A Xmas visit, to neighbours; I had worked everything out, down to my clothes. Then I realised, my bra was a disassarter area: sorted! Shit no, the colours, did not quite match; panic- NOTHING TO WEAR aghh, aghh, aghh! Have I really become a woman. Got sorted and caught sight of my bust, in the mirror; success in so many ways!

I'm sure you looked wonderful honey! Remember, it's the girl that makes the clothes, not vice versa!Wink

Wishing you a very merry!

Hugs,
Lisa

Lissa,
I just realised that I had not picked up on one thing, I had meant to mention; the question of loss of tenderness. I have, for some time, had no feeling of tenderness, and had worried about stalling; yet I was aware that I had been gaining tissue on my upper chest. As a result, I upped my PM to 2,000 mg a day and the growth on my upper chest has accelerated, so much so, that a profound change has taken place, in my appearance, when dressed. I do not simply have boobs; I have a womanly boosomSmileSmileSmile I cannot think how else to describe it; the fact that my boobs start at a point next to my armpits, is very pronounced and that seems to increase, the definition, under and to the side of them. This was something, that seemed to happen overnight, yet I had had no tenderness, to speak of. What i did have was a sensation, I had not thought about too much, and had forgotten about; that is a sensation, that your boobs are pushing into the cups of your bra. If is hard to describe; it is if the cups are really full, even if they are not and you are constantly aware of your bra. I suspect this is a sensation, linked to laying down fat, whereas the tenderness is linked to developing the mammary glands and milk ducts.
Chrissie
Wink 

Hi,Lisa Jenn. I'am trisa53 and use herb only. The program that you are using was -is about what I used. I am a male tr and went from flat to a full 38b on herbs only. You can view my program on Cheryl's Breast Talk site. Good luck to you. Lve trisa53

Hi Trisa,
Thanks for your post and congratulations on your success. I am going to check out your program. I'm curious how long you have been on the program. I just finished my first month and of course have the normal beginner's greedy desire for fast results! I've experienced some fullness, but seem to have hit a stall, although the fullness I gained is still there, but the nipple sensitivity I had is gone, so I am wondering if I'm still on track.

It is always good to hear from someone who has experienced success on an herb program.

Happy New Year!
Lisa

Here we go again; patience, patience, patience. How long does it take for a girl, to grow her boobs [ to an average B cup ]? Just relax and let it happen and you will be rewarded. A female guest has just commented on my boobs and how femanine the shape isSmileSmileSmileSmile
This is exactly what I wanted, but no way can Chrissie hide them SmileSmileSmileSmile
Herbs can be serious stuff; please think about what you could be getting youself into.
Happy New Year,
Chrissie

Patience, patience, patience... Is there a pill for that??? Big Grin

Progress and direction:

I am entering month two. My total growth is about 3/4", and I am happy there is something. I know things are happening. Measurement is marginally better. The big difference is in massage I notice more fullness and actually have something to grasp when I do the twisting-turning portion, which is NICE! Lady friend even noticed and asked if I had been working out... "sort of," I smiled!

This week is my progesterone cream week, 1/4 teaspoon massaged in 2X daily. I am resisting the temptation to increase my herb dosage at the risk of overloading estrogen receptors. Not sure the veracity of that with a male, but don't want to do anything to cause a stall.

Finally, I ordered an A cup (I'm currently an AA) unpadded bra yesterday to help be guage growth. I figure any growth will be evident by the way the bra cups are filled, so we'll see.

Happy growing in the new year! The journey continues...

Hugs,
Lisa Jenn

You are going well; keep up the good work.
I have bee noticing that some clothes are fitting me better around the hips and trousers [hate them, but so practical] are getting tighter in the thigh. Had a good look, in the bathroom mirrors, this morning. My thighs, which were always near parallel, in shape, have become inverted cones; how good is that?

That is great news on the clothes, honey. I know you are loving it! Wink

Thanks for the encouragement. This afternoon I put on a little spandex cami I have and could actually see my round little micro-breasts sticking out, a long way from the totally flat chest I had a month ago! How satisfying. SmileWinkBig Grin

Hugs,
Lisa

Brill!
Hugs
Chrissie X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon