Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm growing! Wheee!

So I started last summer with PM. For the last two to three months I have been taking a steady regimen as follows:
PM x 500 x 2 three times a day ( 3000 total - a lot, I know)
SP x 425 x twice a day
Maca x 500 x 1 x three times a day
MSN x 325 x 2 twice a day

I have not gained weight but I am noticing a rounding of my hips. I work out and do a lot of glute exercises trying to round out my butt but it is tough. I have always had a flat butt. But it is working and I am seeing shape there now.

When I first started, my underbust was 36, and across my nipples was about 38 1/2". This quickly moved up to 40" in a couple of months but I had noticed no difference after that since about earlier this Fall.

Yesterday I looked in the mirror and noticed distinct projection through my T-shirt. I got out the measuring tape, and wow! I am now at 41 1/2 across the nipples. I guess a I am reaching a point where I may have to slow down lest this become too obvious. But it is tough to do, as I just love the feeling! :-)

Hi Samantha,
I'm glad to hear that you are progressing. I've been on the PM train for almost two months and am having similar results. Stay vigilant with your program, but believe me, getting perky in some places and rounded in others is addictive, so take it slow and keep looking toward the future. I've had to clear out my closet of solid colored polos as I show through them all.
Melody

Hi Samantha

Good work on the development that you have achieved. It is funny how, over time, changes can occur without us really noticing. That is why pictures can help us see those changes over time. Sometimes they happen really slowly. Do you massage any? Have you thought about adding wild yam to your program?

Best wishes on your continuing growth. Watch out for booby greed.
Andy

Hi Samantha,
Well done and don't worry about your PM dose; I am currently on 2000 mg a day, which is the recommended dose for a genetic male [1000 for a female]
If you intend to stop taking PM, there are two considerations, you should keep in mind and they are quite contradictrory.
Firstly, boobs are a very different shape to moobs and you can suddeny reach a point where the realty of your chest can no longer be concealed. A tape measure only tells a part of the story. It cannot tell you how much growth you have under your armpits or how much growth you have on your upper chest; ie how fem your growth looks. This has come home to me recently, as I have been getting significant growth on the upper part of my boobs. In the last week I have noticed that the upper edges of my boobs are becoming quite defined and this is without any increase in cup size. Growth does not happen at an even pace, it goes on fits and starts and you could, suddenly, cross a line, where you have a pair of unhideable boobs.
Secondly, you say you are happy. Have you considered whether, how you feel may, in part, be influenced by the fact, that you have been filling yourself with oestrogen. From not just my experience, but also that of many others, it is clear that PM has a very powerfull effect on your mood, it is effectively femanising your brain as well as your body. After nealy 2 years on PM, I have almost forgotten what it is like to feel male, all I know is that I never ever want to go back to feeling male and smelling male, I think I would rather die, than endure that. I know that I am a nicer, gentler and happier person, than before. I have reached a level of contentement, that I would not have beleived any humanbeing could find. You might just find that, giving up PM, is not that easy.
So there it is and I do not pretend you are in an easy place. I know you have considered the possibility of transition and, to have done so, means you are more than someone, who gets a kick out of cross dressing. I feel you are at a cross roads, in your life and you need to search deep into your soul. If you feel you should have been born female and you prefer the oestrogen driven Samantha, I wish you all the best for a happy and easy transition. If not, it is probably time to get out.
When I started on my journey, it was with the express hope that I would acheive a level of growth, that propelled me into adopting a female role. In that I have succeeded and I have never felt happier, in my life. Friends have been incredibly supportive and I have made new fiends on the jouney. The old adage comes back to me, all we have to fear is fear itself.

Good morning girls,
I have decided to start wearing padded bras to get used to the appearance of work clothes and feel out the work environment for the inevitable changes. An itchy ache is present behind both nipples today; feels sort like my breasts are on spin cycle. As usual, after 92 days of 1000mg days of PM, that are erect, conical and darkening. There is also an accumulation bewtween my nipples and underarms, which comes into plain view when I wear anything close fitting. I also see significant accumulation when I lean and roll my shoulders forward; there is definitely room being made for some new tenants.
On the mental side, there is a marked decrease in friskiness. I mean I still have the desire to be amorous with my wife, but find myself more apt to cuddling and pillow talk than hot and steamy with a goal. BTW, there has also been some shrinkage in that area too; which was expected. My hips and posterior are rounding, and can be felt when running; Yay! However, dreaming about men with myself in a femme role has me mildly aware that there is a significant rewiring in progress.
Enjoy your holiday.
Melody

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon