Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples

I've been taking PM twice at breakfast and twice before dinner since the 14th of October and my nipples hurt since last week.. is this good or bad?

please help

thank you
Smile

Thats a good sign honey Wink it shows there is something going on. Good luck and big boobie wishes.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

You are on your way; the earliest signs of changes are in the nipples, together with a feeeling of increased fattiness, to the chest. If it has not already happened, you are likely to get enlarged, permanently erect nipples, soon and you may find that they start pointing slightly to the side, rather than straight ahead. The best of luck, in your endevours.
Chrissie

Hi,
I to have been on the PM train since late October. The nipples are erect and sensitive to hot water; I can't wait for them to be a little more enjoyable. Also, I've noticed a darkening as well as the outward pointing that is supposed to be normal. There is also some puffiness beneath, which gives them a more conical shape; which I hopeis good news too. Stay vigilant with your routine, bur listen for side effects from more than prescribed doses.

Melody

I had forgotten about the puffiness and conical shape; its exactly what I had.

Nipples still hurt.. and I feel like there is something underneath them.. but.. when do they start growing??????
Will they fill on the sides? under the armpit???

Maurenty honey yes to all your questions. I am afraid they are going to hurt and be sore for some time. Genetic girls don't grow theirs in a day and neither do we. Here are a couple of links that go over breast development in girls. The first one is the shorter version.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty#Breast_Development

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/developin...girls.html

As you can see. It takes time. It is tough to wait. I know. But you are on your way. If you feel that the pain in your nipples does not seem right. I would consult your doctor on this.

Hope this helps

Oh, and I would consider taking a anti-androgen like Saw Palmetto to hopefully make thing easier for the phyto-estrogens in your system. If you go to the doctor. He may agree to some thing stronger. Depends on the doc.

(20-01-2011, 12:16 AM)maurenty Wrote:  Nipples still hurt.. and I feel like there is something underneath them.. but.. when do they start growing??????
Will they fill on the sides? under the armpit???

Hi,
As the others have said,that all sounds about right for the time you been at it. I started a month before you ( mid - Sept) and I got the start of the growing pains and the hardness behind the nipple about 3-4 weeks ago.
The pains come and go and sometimes I panic, thinking its stopped, but then a short while later, back they come, not bad, just enough to reassure me that something is still happening.

That IS the 'start of growing' but we have to be prepared for the long haul and look forward to later this year, maybe, when hopefully we will have progressed beyond the 'big manboobs' stage.

I'd also suggest adding SP to the routine to suppress the androgens that will otherwise compete for the oestrogen receptors.

Pansy Mae

Maurenty,
You are on your way. Qute how you will develope is down to your genetics. I know someone, who has been on PM,as well, and our boobs are very different. Mine come fom under my armpits, whereas hers are very much on the front of her chest. My boobs are bigger than hers but the lucky bitch is devloping a cleavage. I reckon I will have to reach a good C cup to get a cleavage, because of the shape of my boobs
Relax and enjoy the journey and learn to love your growing pains; they remind you that things are working for you. I have not had any growing pains for some months and I miss them. My bras tell me I am still growing, but I no longer have the comfort ot those pains to tell me that the PM is working for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon