Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast tenderness and sexual arrousal

Began taking saw palmetto, fenugreek and red clover one week ago. Have breast tenderness around nipples. Also have sexual arrousal 1 hour after taking each dosage. Is this normal? Also what progress should I expect?

Hi Vicky,

I am on the same SP, RC, FG regimen, with FG/olive oil massage and started experiencing gradual nipple tenderness after about two weeks. This weekend, at about 3 weeks, I started to experience tenderness on the upper part of my chest above the nipple, and have a gradual, albeit small increase in tissue "fluffiness" in an area about 6" above each nipple. As for sexual arousal, the tingling I am experiencing does that somewhat, and it increases somewhat during my massages.

From reading other posts on this and other boards it appears that most of us bio-males experience very similar changes, but to different degrees.

How is your herb regimen helping? I am very pleased with the small of success I have had in the 3 weeks since I started.

Hugs,
Lisa

Hi Vicky, when I started (with Hops) I had sexual arrousal as well. Also I felt pain at the cords of my testicles. I thought it was due to all sexual arrousal. I was surprised to become so sexual arroused just from taking some Hoppills. I never knew if it was due to the toughts about taking the pills or the pills itself

Hi Lisa and Hoselover:
Smile I am taking the following -Morning - RC 750 MG, FG 1.2 G, SP 540 MG
Afternoon FG 1.2 G, SP 540 MG
Evening FG 1.2 G, SP 540 MG
I also massage the breast area and apply hot compresses to the area at least once a day.
I still have nipple tenderness and erect nipples. Feels so good. I also have puffiness and some growth above nipple area. So I guess everything is progressing. I started out 37 in under the breast area, 38.5 in across the nipplles. I am 40 in across the nipples now. Will be 1 month in 3 days.
Lisa keep me informed on your progress. Good luck to both of you. I am going to look up the cream you are using Lisa. Thanks.
Hugs and kisses.
Vicky

Hi Vicky,

It looks like we are taking about the same regimen. I am taking the RC 3 Xs daily, though. I stopped massaging with Olive Oil yesterday, as I started breaking out. I mixed the FG extract with regular lotion starting yesterday and the red bumps are already subsiding. Also, I am using a Progesterone cream every 4 weeks, massaging directly on my breasts. I used it the second week I started (now in week 3), but read several places that it shouldn't be used more than once a month. If you decide to use it, be sure and follow directions, a little is all that is needed and too much can be detrimental in several ways, but it did give me a little boost the week I used it, and a couple of days after I stopped I noticed a small increase in fullness and tenderness.

Quick story, a woman I have been seeing on and off came over last night to watch the NY - MN football game. We hadn't seen each other in about a week and a half. One thing led to another and she was rubbing my chest for a few minutes, kind of squeezed my breast and then went under my shirt and rubbed a few times and asked, "have you been working out? You chest feels like it is filling out!" Well, I beamed inside, and and just replied that I had been doing a little bit.... If nothing else, that was awesome confirmation that things are working!

Happy growing, and we'll have to stay in touch and share our growth experiences. Is that what you call a "Bosom Buddy??? LOL Big Grin

Hi Lisa
A quick note. It is a good idea to use a exfoliating body lotion on your chest every so often to prevent blockages in your pores. Sounds like that may have happened. Massaging too hard can cause those red bumps as well since you can block pores that way.

best wishes.

Oh, don't forget to moisturize after you exfoliate.

Hi Andy, Thanks for the tip on exfoliation. Any particular brand/type seem to work best, or any exfoliating agent?
Hugs,
Lisa

One month today. When I just ran to the mailbox I could feel them bounce. Felt good.

I would think any exfoliating body wash would be ok for your chest. A facial exfoliate would be best for your face. just remember to moisturize after you exfoliate. Something with vitamin E would be best. Any thoughts on what should be used ladies.

Andy, thanks for the tip on exfoliation! It definitley is working!

Hugs,
Lisa

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon