Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice

Hello, everybody.

My name is Sarah, and I am a mtf transgender looking to get started on actualy transitioning, and I have a few concerns I'm worried about.

I had quite the puberty, so I'm a little behind the ball on getting the ideal female figure. I'm 22 years old, 6'3", and weigh 235 pounds. I'm overweight, and not fit. Because of this I have been afraid that I'll never be able to pass, no matter how much hormones or surgery I get.

Which brings me to my other problem. I'm dirt poor. I am planning on getting a paypal account, and ordering PM online. It seems to be a good cheap way to get the hormones.

Some background. I've taken Fenugreek, (not much, still taking), but the real progress was made when I started taking FemMed Hormone balance, which is available in my local pharmacy. (If you don't know it, google it)

After two bottles, I have growth under both nipples that a doctor diagnosed as gynomastia. (It was hard to keep from laughing when he said he couldn't figure out why a man my age would have this much) However, as I said, I'm overweight, so it's fairly easy to hide the growth, even with no shirt on. (Although people coment more on the nipples. I have huge nipples. Not from hormones. Actually the nipples themselves arent so big, the areoles are though)

Anyway, that's me in a large nutshell. Big ugly man, wants to be pretty woman (would settle for plain, let alone cute) advice?

Hi Sarah,
Your weight, per say, is not a problem and there are a few women, as tall as you. My daughter in law is at over 6 foot and not slim, though, neither, is she fat.
The problem lies in shape and, if you are overweight, the distrubution of fat will be distincively male. There is an expectation that a very tall woman will be willowy, which will be countered by a very female shape & fat distrubution. Your height will attract attention, placing a greater attention on getting the rest right, so I feel that keeping really slim, will be key, to having any chance of passing.
However, most of us do not pass, we have to be content with being transexual women and get on with our lives and be comfortable, in our own skins; as least it is better than being a man.
As to pm, I am a great advocate; it has made me into the woman I am! Just make sure you are getting it 100% pure, from a trusted source. I use pueriaria-mirifica.com [previously.co.uk]
The best of strengh, courage & luck, in your journey.
Chrissie

I don't know if it matters, but I live in Canada, so if pueraria.uk doesn't ship to canada, I can't use it. Still waiting on confirmation of my Paypal, so I can't buy it yet anyway. I can't wait!

I've stopped using fenugreek until I can find a better way to prepare it. Preferably one that doesn't taste like a homeless man crapping in my mouth Dodgy

I feel for you Sweetheart. I'm about the same size and I've always let it hold me back from even the possibility of transitioning.

Kudos to you for taking the plunge!

I'm about 40 and if I were 22, I think I would push to go all the way. As it is I'm still edging towards a partial transition. I have just starting taking BO after a couple of years of herbal. I'd got to the point on herbal my breasts were were a comfortable A cup, but still clearly man boobs. I dumped fenugreek too, but mostly because it made me smell like maple syrup. I've also come to believe that it is only a minor component of the phyto cocktail which will slowly start the process.

I'm hoping that the glandulars help give me at least some of the curves I'm looking for. I plan to take 2 or 3 months of BB and then pause to see where I'm at and assess.

Mostly I wanted to just say congratulations and wish you well on your journey. I'll be happy to share any insights if you decide to investigate glandular therapy.

C vous plait

I can tell you that after a year on fenugreek/fennel, with saw palmetto and wild yam on and off, that what progress I thought I was making was nothing much. I switched to PM 2 months ago (Ainterol). I have made more progress in the last two months than the entire year of FG/Fennel. I was just on a golf trip with some buddies and got quite a shock when I saw one of the photos one of the guys took. It was a partial side shot of me, and I was facing into the breeze. It looks like I'm wearing a bra with something stuffing it. I wasn't...

PM is the real deal.

Thank you all so much for your support! Smile

I have been going through a rough time with this for a while, I have known since I was thirteen that I had been born the wrong gender. However, as far as psychiatrists are concerned, showing signs of that at that age means I do NOT have gender dysphoria. Which means they wouldn't help me transition. Pressure from family made me try to repress feelings of of not being who I should be.

Unfortunately, I 'manned up' as it were, while repressing myself, and I now find myself in a bit of a sticky situation. It is difficult for me to express my female side, due to my masculine body shape. Xdressing doesn't help me at all, due mainly to the fact that no woman's clothes fit me at all. I almost wish I could keep repressing this side of me, but I have become unable to do so anymore. I suffer a lot from depression, and I'm fully confident in saying that if I didn't start doing something towards transitioning, I would have ended up very likely either killing myself or committing myself to a mental health facility to keep myself from doing that.

So, I will keep you all updated, I had to put my bank info through to Paypal again, and I only did so 12 hours or so ago, and they say I need to wait 3-5 business days....

(as a side note, if your psychiatrist hears you up front say you want help repressing an issue, that they should know that's the WRONG thing to do, and help you actually deal with the issue. Maybe I just know some crappy psychiatrists)

Hello Sweetheart;

You have the advantage being only 22 years of age, of having potentially dramatic physical changes under an appropriate regiment of hormones, whether natural or synthetic. Much literature and studies mention that the earlier in life a person begins their physical changes, the more pronounced and effective they will be.

That said, please plan carefully. You may develop very noticible changes rather quickly before you are ready or able to transition. Some transgenders need over a year of electrolysis on their face to remove their beard. You will need to transition when your body changes result in people begin seeing and addressing you as a female. Timing is everything! It's very hard to stop your development when you see very emotionally satisfying physical changes occur. But as these changes occur, it will be more difficult to the point of impossible of hiding them from friends, family, and co-workers. Will you be ready emotionally and financially for the consequences, including possible rejection?

My point is to wish you success in realizing your dreams, put please "don't let reality take a break." Plan carefully!

Good luck!

Corey

I've often thought about this as I'm a big guy too.

I don't feel the need to present myself as female so much as to BE female. I don't plan to really change my wardrobe much at all.

I don't do xdress or makeup or anything. I'll wear a bra if I get to the point where I need one. There are all kinds of mens underwear that are made almost identical to panties, with the exception of giving a little extra room up front. I wear those now and they feel just about the same as any women's panties that I've tried.

I wear jeans and lean towards flannels and button down shirts. To me a beautiful woman can look just as beautiful in that as anything else. Now, I don't think I'll ever pass for a beautiful woman, even if I do get the curves I'm looking for.

It's just that for me having the equipment and feeling that sense of rightness of alignment with where I'm at psychologically is far more important than anyone else recognizing me as a woman.

Does that make sense? I know this may not be helpful for where you want to go, but it's where I'm at right now. What do you think?

C

SweetHeart,
I wish I could embrace and hug you. The mental health "proffessionals" so often have their heads up their bums, because, they are wedded to a theory.
The very best research, points to us having a mis match, between our brain and our gender; it is a real, medical condition; if the idiot, in your face, does not know that, he/she should be struck off. I have repressed my feelings for over 55 years, but circumstances have peeled away all my coping stratergies and left me feeling more conented, in my skin, than I knew was possible
Your suicidal feelings are so typical. I just hope you can get your PM, as I am sure it will push things you forwards, for you. Sod the world, if you feel happy.
Here for you,
Chrissie

Sorry,
I knew I had forgotten something. I am sure that the change of url to pueriaria-mirifica.com, is because they have gone global who would'nt, with a product this good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon