Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Strange question about lactation?

(15-10-2010, 06:34 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi everyone, this is abit of a strange question lol. Some of you on here will know that through out my NBE i have suffered from lactation, mainly caused by hormone changes. Now i have accepted this and suffer from small amounts of milk coming from my breasts when stimulated, now i have now got myself a boyfriend and he kinds of finds it fascinating lol and i suppose i kind of do aswell. Now my question is could i start my lactation going again and keep it going for like a few months or something, if so how, would i just use a breast pump for milking lol i know this must sound really strange but im really kind of interested in knowing if i could. When i first suffered from lactaion about a year ago it was severe and full on so i know im capable lol but know very little about it. Any help on this strange question lol would be appreciated.
Thanks everyone
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Cheryl,
there are lactation websites to help one to induce lactation and there are several herbs to help this also. If you already have milk coming in, then the more you breast pump the more you will produce. I increased my milk production the same way until I had plenty to expell at one time. Mine would squirt out for several feet at a time.lol I hope this helps.

xoxo
Bianca

Why do you say Cheryl that getting milk outside of breastfeeding a baby is strange? In my opinion, this is wonderful if you breastfeed your husband at the same time.

(18-10-2010, 05:52 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Thanks both, and thanks Bibi that is really good advice, i dont want that happening lol well i seem to be fully underway now, my boobs are really swollen and hurt abit but its not as bad as the first time i lactated, but i do seem to be getting hardish lumps that are big at the top of my boobs that is quite painful to touch but kind of gos once i have expressed milk so im guessing its normal lol anyway thanks everyone for your help on such a strange question lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

You are very lucky to have induced lactation and to feel your breasts engorged by milk. In spite of my efforts, I have never succeeded. Have you used hormones?

(02-11-2018, 10:24 PM)microstring Wrote:  
(18-10-2010, 05:52 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Thanks both, and thanks Bibi that is really good advice, i dont want that happening lol well i seem to be fully underway now, my boobs are really swollen and hurt abit but its not as bad as the first time i lactated, but i do seem to be getting hardish lumps that are big at the top of my boobs that is quite painful to touch but kind of gos once i have expressed milk so im guessing its normal lol anyway thanks everyone for your help on such a strange question lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

You are very lucky to have induced lactation and to feel your breasts engorged by milk. In spite of my efforts, I have never succeeded. Have you used hormones?

microstring, you are trying to restart a thread from 8 years ago with somebody who hasn't been seen for at least 7 of those years and who was somewhat contraversial at that time. You are wasting your time.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

You are very lucky to breastfeed naturally. I'm desperate to get there one day ...

(03-11-2018, 07:25 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(02-11-2018, 10:24 PM)microstring Wrote:  
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

microstring, you are trying to restart a thread from 8 years ago with somebody who hasn't been seen for at least 7 of those years and who was somewhat contraversial at that time. You are wasting your time.

Thank you for the information. I'm so obsessed with lactation that I did not notice the date of this thread.

(03-11-2018, 03:50 PM)microstring Wrote:  Thank you for the information. I'm so obsessed with lactation that I did not notice the date of this thread.

A thread can always be reactivated, anyway trying to answer questions 10 years after might be useless.
I'm using Spectra breastpump to try to lactate, what do you do ?..

(08-03-2020, 09:11 AM)Isabela Wrote:  
(03-11-2018, 03:50 PM)microstring Wrote:  Thank you for the information. I'm so obsessed with lactation that I did not notice the date of this thread.

A thread can always be reactivated, anyway trying to answer questions 10 years after might be useless.
I'm using Spectra breastpump to try to lactate, what do you do ?..

Like you, I used a Spectra pump combined with domperidone (50mg / d). I did not manage to have milk surges. According to my transsexual friend, my breasts were not developed enough (Scale 3 Tanner)

So I started a HRT treatment in order to develop my mammary glands to reach stage 5 of Tanner within a year. This time I want to succeed in this difficult challenge and breastfeed my friend.

(08-03-2020, 08:06 PM)microstring Wrote:  Like you, I used a Spectra pump combined with domperidone (50mg / d). I did not manage to have milk surges. According to my transsexual friend, my breasts were not developed enough (Scale 3 Tanner)

So I started a HRT treatment in order to develop my mammary glands to reach stage 5 of Tanner within a year. This time I want to succeed in this difficult challenge and breastfeed my friend.

Well I guess I'm stage 2 Tanner..
So you're on HRT ?.. I'm afraid this is too much for me..
Anyway I may say I've seen pictures of very beautiful MtF breast but I'm not sure you need big breasts to lactate..
In fact when I was 14/15 yo I had some kind of lactation due to hormonal changes.
Does your transex friend is lactating ?..

(09-03-2020, 12:51 AM)Isabela Wrote:  
(08-03-2020, 08:06 PM)microstring Wrote:  Like you, I used a Spectra pump combined with domperidone (50mg / d). I did not manage to have milk surges. According to my transsexual friend, my breasts were not developed enough (Scale 3 Tanner)

Well I guess I'm stage 2 Tanner..
So you're on HRT ?.. I'm afraid this is too much for me..
Anyway I may say I've seen pictures of very beautiful MtF breast but I'm not sure you need big breasts to lactate..
In fact when I was 14/15 yo I had some kind of lactation due to hormonal changes.
Does your transex friend is lactating ?..

No. She transferred her lactation cravings to me. Now our story is over. I regret our separation ...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon