Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM - Can you take too much?

Hi Lostacres, I just turned 61. i have been at this I guess abiut 3 years. However, I ahve been trying different things so my development has not been very spectacular. I have a set of 46A- right now. I have cut back to one PM twice a day so I can get a physical done. I was on two twice a day with one SP twice a day. I was also using the NB daily for about 30 - 45 minutes on the average. Yes, we old fogies can develop breasts but it just takes a lot longer and the results are a lot less than those youngsters. I know its uspetting hearing that they can get a cup size in no time at all and we have to work forever to get it but we just have to be patient, I guess. Hang in there, all good things come to he who waits... and waits...and waits.

Thanks for all the comments, friends!
Smile

Wishful - I have been on PM at 2 x 500 twice a day for over a month and I just had a physical and there was absolutely nothing unusual in the bloodwork.

Hi Wishful,
I'm glad to hear there is someone else over 60 who is trying NBE. I know (from everyone, not just you) that I need to be patient. I've put my "patient hat" on but what about frustration? After 4 mo. of NG, 2 mo of BB & 1 mo. of PM, I had a SMALL amt. of fullness/firmness (no increase in cup size). I get a large amt. of swelling after each NG that only lasts a few hours. (I NG in the AM & PM for 1-2 hrs each time). This week, however, when I woke up in the AM, I was as flat as ever!!!! All the firmness was gone completely. I have no idea what is happening. I switched from 300mg. of PM to 500 mg of PM (different manufacturer). Could the second batch be bogus? Am I taking too much? I added PABA & SP about 1 week ago at the suggestion of another older NBE'er. Should I go back to BO? I'm ready to junp off a cliff now at this set back.
If anyone can help me, please chime in. THANKS

Hello Lostacres.

I empathise with your frustration.

I have a NB but haven't used it for exactly the reason you mention, it was fine when I first took off the cups but nothing stayed after a very short time. I ceased using it months ago.

I now only take PM and WY and have been doing so for nearly 8 months.

Have I had growth? Yes. Is it what I was hoping for? No. Am I disappointed with my results? Yes and no? Do I intend carrying on taking the capsules...you better believe it.

When I look down at my chest I do have two mounds. I enjoy the feeling taking the capsules give me and I do believe I am making progress.

My frustration comes from the fact that sometimes I have definite activity in my chest after taking the capsules but sometimes nothing.

I like it when I feel the changes I have and I keep my hopes alive when I read Chrissiegirls posts.

"Patience is a virtue have it if you can....seldom in a woman never in a man" (I think thats how it goes?)

I have a pair of L size NB domes that are excess. I may be talked into selling them if there is any interest. USA only, I do not understand custom forms.

Hi Girls,
I am now 6 days into living full time as a woman. My timing was totaly driven by my growth, using PM. At 62, in a few days time, I can only say, I am testament to the efficacy of PM and a big dose of patience. I take at least 1000mg pure PM a day and have deliberately avoided things, like NB, that could raise & then dash my hopes.
The biggest joy has been the transformation, in my relationship, with genetic women; I am now one of them. One friend, even asked me to take her on a shopping trip; how good does it getSmileSmileSmile

It never ceases to amaze me the ammount of pills some of you are taking on here, i sometimes wonder if i am actually reading the menu of a chinese takeaway. My advice to anyone would be to go into this NBE would be to enter into it with your eyes wide open and expect nothing at least that way you cant get disheartened if nothing is what you get. Also remember that just because living on a diet a curries and drinking 20 bottles of Bud a night might work for one person, it might not work for you. Years ago i was on properly prescribed hormones for about 6 months and only went through one higer dosage during that time and i must admit it took the whole of the 6 months to actually realise something was working (started feeling the bounce factor whilst running downstairs) guess i got lucky, however i know of people who have been on hormones for years without no results whatsoever.

Lostacres, thanks a lot for your e mail earlier this week, although i have been a bit down lately i found the contents of your e mail acted like a reality check to me and i felt quite selfish feeling the need to want boobs over some one like you, in fact i would go as far as saying if i could syphon off some of my wifes boobs (who being a size f would hardly miss it lol) i would give it to you before i took it and i wish you nothing than good luck in your quest for bigger boobs.[/u]

Hi lostacres. I am sorry that I am just now responding to your questions.
A few thoughts.
I heard that you need to take BO for at least 3 months. You need to make sure your body temperature is over 98.2. The higher temperature is for proper hormones production in the liver. (transfemme.com) I have read somewhere that you need to take BO for a minimum of at least 3 months.

It is possible that the active ingredients in the second batch of PM might not be the same. It is also likely that you could have stalled when you went to the higher dosage. If you are going to stay on PM. I would stop and cleanse (break) for a couple of weeks and then start up your dosages slowly over period of time. You could try a larger dose first. To see if you may simply need a "jump start" as chrissiegirl has recommended.

I would choose one product or the other. BO stimulates the production of estrogen, while decreasing the production of testosterone. PM uses estrogen like chemicals to mimic estrogen in the body. You don't want to mix the two.

A few thoughts to consider.

Hi KERENSA.
Thank you for your kind words. I was feeling pretty depressed when I wrote you but am a bit better now. It's people like you & many others on this forum that keep me wanting to keep trying.

To ANDY,
I think you're right. I may have stalled or relapsed because of the higher dose of PM. I thought that since I no longer had female hormones, I needed a larger amt. I stopped the PM, am on a liver cleanse & will start BO again. Someone said to try adrenals to get my temp up. Hope that's the answer. And I'll give it 3 mo. as you suggested. It can't get much worse, right?
Thank you again for taking me under your wing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon