Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM - Can you take too much?

Just wondering ... does anyone know if there are safe daily maximums with PM?
The manufacturers say 1 x 500 in the morning and the same at night, but this is for a genetic female. I have read some of you have been doing 2 x 500 twice daily, which is what I have been on now for about 3 weeks.
Has anyone tried higher doses? Does anyone know if there are risks to higher doses, and what they might be?

I am feeling great right now, on PM 2 x 500 twice daily plus Maca 1 x 500 thrice daily, plus SP 1 x 325 twice daily with an occasional L-Arginine thrown in.

My underbust measured at 36 " a month ago and has stayed the same. My bust measurement has gone from 38 1/2" to 40", so I am very pleased. Smile

Hi.

I have been taking 2 PM capsules twice a day for about 28 weeks.

There are contributors who have taken larger quantities but, I think, as a boost and not permanently.

After only 3 weeks you have done remarkable well as at best my growth has been 1.1/2".

I have just begun taking WY to see if that will help me.

Hopefully you will receive more responses to your enquiry.

Best regards,

Hi Samantha,
You seem to be doing really well; at that rate I would be inclined to stick with where you are, dose wise.You are obviouly very small and probably do not need big doses. I take either 2 or 3 PM a day, but have taken up to eight, when I feel growth has stalled. I would not recommend that long term. I have read, on the old web site, that taking too much can be counter productive, as it lessens the senstivity of the receptors. However, for me large doses have worked where I have lost sensativity, in my boobs, but, as it returns, I cut back; we have to remember that this is a very close mimic of oestrogen, potentialy, with the risks that implies.
Have you considered wild yam; it has properties of progesterone, which is an important hormone, in breast developement.

HELLO,
I just started taking 500 mg of PM 3 times a day. I took BB for 2 mo. but could not get my temp up so I stopped. I also NG twice a day for about an hour. I've been NG for 4 mo. I have not seen any results. I have tremendous swelling after NG but it deflates in an hour or so. I must add that I am 60 yrs. young, walk 5 mi. a day & weight train daily.
What are my odds of breast increase @ my age???? I'm bummed out about no results.

Hi lostacres. I would consider adding PABA and GABA to your regimen. These act to help produce and encourage the production of natural growth hormones. One thing you could try is adding saw palmetto to your program as a anti androgen. SP can cause weight gain so make sure you keep up your excersise program.

Hi Samamtha
I would agree with ChrissieGirl as far as your current dosage. Just remember that over time you may need to up your dosage as needed for growth. As you develop breast tissue. More PM may be needed for growth. As far as any possible side effects from too much PM. The only one I can think of, other than the obvious eventual loss of male function. Is the possibility of a Migraine or headache if too much is taken too soon. If you slowly adjust your dosages this probably will not happen. It should be noted that the individuals who reported the migraines, were probably sensitive to the phyto-estrogens in the first place. Have you considered adding a massage technique to your program?

Hello Lostacres,
I started my breast enlargement at 60 and in less than 18 months had to wear a bra full time, as it attracts less attention, than unrestrained bounce. Now, 20 months into PM, I am, today, about to get rid of my remaining male clothing, as it does not look too good, with a pronounced boosom: 38B.
Don't give up hhope; it is just a slow journey.

HI ANDY, HOW MUCH PABA & SP SHOULD I TAKE? I ALREADY TAKE GABA. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT & ADVICE.

HI CHRISSIEGIRL, SO HAPPY TO KNOW I'M THE OLDEST ONE IN THIS FORUM. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT & ADVICE. IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG WIINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, ETC. OF WAITING.

I believe the best course in taking anything in supplements is to start at the manufacturers recommended dosage. Once you have taken it for a long enough to be sure your body is adjusted to the dosage. Then you could up the dosage if need be. You might want to search here and in the old forum for an idea of how much people have taken in the past.
Like anything else, your body will have its own individual reaction to what you are taking. I will look into possible overdosing and post it here. If you find the answer beforehand, ,let me know. While it is possible to overdose on just about anything. I would think the levels would have to be high for awhile as these are support supplements.
Get back to you.

[/quote]HI CHRISSIEGIRL, SO HAPPY TO KNOW I'M THE OLDEST ONE IN THIS FORUM. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT & ADVICE. IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG WIINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, ETC. OF WAITING.
[/quote]

Hello Lostacres.

Sorry to disappoint you but I may be one of the oldest contributors to the forum.

At 66 and a 6 weeks, I retired last year and began a programme for breast growth.

Undoubtedly it is a long process, I wish it were not so.

I do have growth, though not enough to fully experience having breasts.

I am currently taking 2 x PM and 1 x WY capsule twice a day and have followed Chrissiegirl's progress and she makes the point continually about the need for patience.

Chrissiegirl is about 8 months ahead of me and her latest posts give me hope for the future.

My progress has its ups and downs and sometimes I am very encouraged by my progress; other times less so.

I wish you success in your quest.

Best regards,

Sarah

Hello Sara,
You've given me hope now. Since everyone I read about having success was much younger, I thought I was doomed. Had I known about NBE years ago, I would have tried it. I came across this forum and NB'S forum quite by accident last May. I'm SOOOOO happy I did because of people like you and Andy and Chrissiegirl and everyone else. Thanks so much for the encouragement, advice and support. I will keep everyone posted and should I have any growth, I will shout it from the rooftops!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon