Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MSM, does it work for biologic males?

Hi everyone,

I was reading some threads on another site from women taking MSM and the majority of them noticed that their breasts were getting firmer and larger. I was wondering if any you males have or are taking MSM and what results you have had.

AJ

I don't know if it works but I'm giving it try I will keep you posted. I started it yesterday

Hey BL,
Thanks for letting me know. I've been taking it for about a week. I can't tell yet if it's doing anything, I'm sure more time is needed.

well its been several weeks since I started MSM and it looks like its really starting to help my boobs are starting to get rounder and filling out

Excellent Bonnie.
How much are you taking? I take it for my joints so I am curious as to your dosage. Have you had any joint pain? Some users have mentioned that effect when taking MSM.

Folks, I'm curious about this one.

I understand the use of MSM in relief of joint and muscle pain and possibly for some skin conditions, but having read up a fair bit about it, I've been unable to find anything that remotely suggests it has any use as part of NBE. Can somebody enlighten me, please?

Pansy Mae

Hi Pansey Mae
Take a look at post #9 on this thread. Second paragraph speaks to MSM.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6053&pid=15841#pid15841

I hope this helps you some.

well i can tell you that i'm taking 1000mg x 4 a day ,I haven't noticed and side effects and no joint pain and i'll keep you posted

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon