Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

weird smell of maple syrup

I've been on FG , fennel,rc and fem caps ,BC and SP for about 4 months and I just started to notice the maple syrup smell and my wife has picked up the smell after I leave a room Blushanyone esle have this little side effectHuh

Hey Bl
Yes, I have that to happen alot. It is the fenugreek that is causing the suryp smell. With it being so hot right now I am sweating more so I smell more. Personally I like the smell. If anyone says anything I say I spilled some syrup this morning. Or ask how they like my new aftershave.Big Grin I think it is cool. unusual but coolCool

Fenugreek is an ingredient in the artificial breakfast syrups to make people feel like there is something resembling maple in them. If you reduce the amount you take, you won't have the odour. It is the excess that your body is expressing.

Yes I understand. But, It seems as though I get the most amount of tingles and pains at the higher doses. Dosages that cause the smell. I may try cutting back and see what happens. Maybe I am a little stalled and don't know it, if I am expresssing the excess in sweat.

Lol i have this same problem, only i dont take it orally. I use the enhancement blend extract from greenbush 4 massage b4 i noogle. When ppl say sumthin i just tell em its my lotion. Hehe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon