Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM help please

hello again and thank you all for your advice and encouragement. It has bee4n a moth now that i have been taking PM.. I have been taking 2x300mg twice a day, in the AM and PM before eating. I have been taking 580 mg of SP twice a day with the PM and following TigerLily's massage instructions. Now i will admit i do not massage ever day but i do my best to. I am measuring 47 1/2 inches around my breast and the same around the top and 43 under my breast. My exercise program has not been going so well so i'm still around 240 pounds.

I can see a difference when i look down my chest. There are breast there not just pectoral muscles but when i look in the mirror i don't see such a change. My wife can tells me she see's a big difference. She can cup the under side of my breast and she loves to make the jiggle. Even when i "flex" there is soft tissue that was not there before, so yes something is going on in a positive way.

One thing i have not felt is any growing pains or any of the tingling in my breast.. Is the common? I am thinking of increasing my PM and SP as a few of yall have suggested.

Included are pictures taken today[attachment=514]     [attachment=514]    

Hi SK
It looks like you are off to a good start. You might try the cold turkey method to see if you have stalled any. Basicly You stop taking your PM. If you get some growing signs right away then you know you were right on the money. If it takes a day or two then you were overdoing it a little. So before you try this method. You might want to slowly increase you dosage a little and see if that helps. I know some days I get busy with work and do not take anything all day. I usually get some itching and some pains before the day is out.
What is the tattoo on your chest of? It looks Norse or celtic?

I have come to the conclusion that the, amont of PM, that is needed to maintain growth, is not a constant but is always in a state of flux. Also, we all expect too much, too quickly; me included. You cannot simply measure gains, with a tape measure, or by agonising over whether you are filling a bra cup more.
During my illness, my boobs were incredibly tender . For some time before, I had felt that 2x500 a day were maintaining growth and I had come to the conclusion that, an instinctive feeling that I was growing, was an indication of the optimum dose. I have been on this for 17 months and now the feelings, of when growth is happening, are very ingrained. It is certainly not a simpy progression.
After about 7 months, I felt the need to wear a T shirt bra to minimize obvious bounce. 6 months later, there was little bounce, as my boobs had become much fuller and firmer, but without a very notceable increase in size.
Yet within a few weeks I felt compelled to come out with a very close friend, because they were so noticeble; yet there seemed little difference in the way they looked in a bra.
As I began to put weight back on, after being ill, the tenderness remained and by boobs began to fill out again. However, not only did the cup size apear to increase a little, there was a big change in shape, with very noticeble gains on my upper chest; still on 2 tabs a day. I now have to wear a bra full time, to prevent very obvious bounce and nothing can dsiguise the fact that I have a Female chest; only minimize the appearance of if. Said friend thinks I am on borrowed time, as far as coming out is concerned. If only I could afford electrolosys.Sad
In the last few days, my boobs have started feeling a little less tender and I have upped the dose to 3 a day, with the result that the tenderness is retuning. Embrace the tenderness and be patient:Shy

First off Congrats on your sudden and filled out growth. I know it is more than you expected this quickly. I have a question ,if you please. During the time that you were ill, Did you continue to take your PM? I realize that losing the fat in your breasts then putting it back on probably helped. But, I am curious, if you did stop. Do you think the break may have helped?

Hi Andy.
No, I did not stop; the effect of PM, on my personality and sense of wellbeing is so profound, that to stop taking it is unthinkable. I did so, last autmn, for a short time and it took huge doses to get things going again, despite the fact that I had used fenugreek as a stand in.

Ok, Thanks for the info. So what do you think made the diffrence while you were ill? Weight loss, Lower intake of food, More time at home and resting (sleep), maybe the antibiotics? I appologize for being nosy. I am courious as to what factor changed to promote growth.

Hi Andy,
I do not know what made the difference. I took no antibiotics, as the problem was viral. As to sleep,; you must be joking. I had a business to run, and while I took short rests between jobs, I essentialy had to keep going, 7 days a week. I tried to keep on eating, to keep up my energy, although I was probably eating less than usual. The one thing, I now recall, was that my interest in alchol waned but I do not think that it could account for all the weight loss and as I got to feel better and the growth spurt began, I resumed my previous pattern of drinking.
The biggest change, in those 7 weeks, was that I only got out, to walk the dogs on 3 occaisions. I normaly get out daily and set myself a target of at least 3 miles.

Ok, thanks for thinking about the reply. I guess it was just time for you to develop. Again congrats. I do appreciate the insights you provide on the reality of breast development as it applies to both your self and public image.

Something weird is going on; My left boob is tender, with a very pronouced knot. 2 days ago,I stumbbled into the, the open, kitchen door and caught it, on the edge, with said boob; the pain and my reaction to it, left me having to make explanations.
Meanwhile, my right boob, is too well behaved. There is no real knot and no tenderness. It has always trailed the left; I just do not want to end up with a marked disparity in size. Has anyone any thoughts?

I appologize Chrissiegirl as I do not remember your program. If you are massaging. I would increase my attention to the right breast. Massage and add heat longer. If you are not massaging. I would start on both breasts but give more attention to the right. This could help development along. I have the same concerns as my left does seem to be a little ahead of the right.
Another thing you could try is to make a breast batter mix using some of your PM. Then work it into the right breast only. You could try PM mixed with Aloa Vera or another carrier oil. Let it sit a bit to soak. If you have any Eucalyptus essential oil, a small amount (One drop depending on the size of the mix) would help with with skin penatration. Added after the soak before application.

And yes, Ouch. From what I hear that was very painful thing to have happen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon