Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM help please

I have been on one 500 mg tablet a day for about two months now. I had been taking 2 a day but found I was developing too quickly and then quit altogether for a couple of months. my boobs might be a bit fuller, but my skin is a lot softer, my nails are stronger, wrinkles less noticeable, and I think some hair is growing back on top of my head! I also have a wonderful feminine feeling. On the downside, if you can call it that, my lovemaking has become much more feminine as well. Part of that is I sometimes don't get hard enough for penetration. In fact, as I write this the little guy is probably less than an inch in length and quite soft.

Hi Carla,
You mentioned too many changes at the prescribed dosage of 1000 mg daily; what did you experience? My order of PM arrived today, and I am so excited to get started.
Melody

Hi Melody,

My boobs grew! The problem was they grew to about as big as I can have and still pass as a guy. Good luck!

Carla's experience illustrates the fact that we are all different. Clearly we all have, or have had different experiences of tostesterone, on our bodies. The horror, that is tostesterone, had a huge, and negative impact on confronting the reality of me. I suspect that Carla has quite low levels- lucky her.
As to doses of PM, let your body talk to you, understand and learn to love it and it will tell you if your dose is right.

I am taking the powder form of PM. Any suggestions what to take it with; milk or water?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon