Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using PM caps and spray. Good results! i want more help growing boobs

Hi I'm new to this site so hello! Ive been reading the posts and there's loads to try and get through. I found that pm caps work better if taken with the spray, as the spray is very potent and targets the one area. The first thing i have noticed is the hair has gone nearly all together! Wow! So using the 2 did work. The cream is good also but time consuming and a bit sticky.

The one thing i have had off pm is mood swings? I'm up or down. I think its ok but i wouldn't recommend it to all. Theirs loads of other ways to promote breast growth. Breasts are the symbol of femininity obviously, so be careful if you are just messing around. Theirs no need in hiding them and they do or can remain permanent. So be sure you want boobs. I want maximum results so if anyone can help me please reply. Dee xxx HeartRolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HI. DeeDee.
First off glad to hear from you and about your experiences. Now for a few questions if you please.
What kind of results have you had with the PM? Did you use Saw Palmetto or another anti-androgen with your program? If not, You could have been having the mood swings due to the constant changing of your hormone levels. Are going to stay with the PM or are you looking for another program to switch to? Did you take anything else with your PM? I don't mean to be nosy. This information would help in making a suggestion.

Live, Laugh, Love

andy

Hi Andy Smile
I used finasteride as an anti androgen but had some unpleasant effects. Its not a natural way either. How can saw palmeto help? Ive heard awesome stuff about it. What other anti androgen's could i use that are safe also? Yes i will stick with PM as its a very high phyto estrogen. I have heard that it is the strongest? Am i right?
Please help me with some guidance i would really value that. I really want the maximum effect. My wife loves me so much and wants me to get top results.

Love and care
Dee

Hi DeeDee. Hows Dexter? Ok, old joke you probably never heard anyway.
The current belief from studies is that Saw Palmetto blocks the formation of DHT in the prostate.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness...medies.htm

One idea that I heard for NBE goes like this. With the blocking of testoterone. The excess test can be aromitized into estrogen. Another thing to consider is this. The bodies endocrine system would sense the excess testoterone and reduce the production of test. Thereby lowering the overall amount of test in the body. I think 5000mg (whole herb) was the limit of saw palmetto dosage to take during the day.
Yes, from what I have read PM is one of the highest phytoestrogens around. The only thing I could suggest to go with it is the usual supplaments I reccomend.
Fish Oil- for Omega 3
Gelatin- for colagen building support or colagen Type 1 and 3 (more expensive)
Vitamin C- to help with growing new connetive tissue. Needs colagen to build with also. See next item.
B-complex sublingual and B-100- for nerve tissue support.
GABA- to help raise growth hormone levels
MSM- conective tissue building
Look at this thread for more info on MSM,GABA.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6053&pid=15841#pid15841
A good multi-vitamin
Water and much much regular sleep.

Yes that is a lot of herbs and suplaments. I also take Cinnamon for blood glucose leveling. Fenugreek for glucose lowering, and flexamin (glucosamine condroitin formula) for knees.

Good luck

Sorry forgot to mention that I am drinking alot of soy milk. Due to the diabeties I am already on a high protien diet. Cutting processed sugar and caffiene from your diet would be a good idea as well.
I have become convinced that adding a Noogle Berry or Brava system ,for suction/negative, pressure can help with growth as well. We have a section here for that. Massaging can help increase blood flow in the breasts. Light excercise is helpful too.
We have sections here on the forum on many of the methods I have mentioned. You might want to spend some time here looking through the threads. If you have anymore questions please ask. There are several other men here using PM. If you don't hear from me or wish tgo ask directly I can be reached here or you can PM me at http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5
I am glad that your wife is supportive. Too many times I hear of bad results for men wishing to feminize their bodies. I am sure that I have forgotten something else and will add it later. But, I believe I have covered most everything.

Thanks Smile
Thats really useful info i knew nothing about. I have noticed by the diet i am on does help a lot. I thought that the more fat i lost the more the boobs would shrink also. But there just fat. Since losing the weight i have noticed the real breast tissue. There firmer than the fatty stuff that used to be there. I used finasteride as an anti androgen which is basically the synthetic tablet of saw palmetto. Its used for guys with bad prostate cancer. Its way to strong and i really would advise people NOT to take it, it nearly destroyed me. So i will give the saw palmetto a try in its replacement. I thought i was a DD but like i said it was mostly fat. And now its gone down a lot i want to aim for at least a DD. I know it doesn't happen over night but i can achieve it. Im still young and i have that in my favor.
The diet you put there for me i will add to what i am doing. What a fantastic site! Awesome !
Care and love
Dee Smile

Hello Deedee, I am about to order my PM pills this weekend from e-bay. You mentioned a spray. May i ask where you are getting this spray?

Like you and many others here on the forum i am wanting permanent growth and maximum results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon