Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction and Program Suggestion Request!

Hello, everyone.

My name is Remi. I am a 25 year-old bio. male, who would like to feminize himself within certain limits. I would like to grow a small pair of breasts, experience sensitized/enlarged womanly nipples, and minor overall feminization of my body.

I currently have a 42 inch band and 44.5 inch breast line. In other words... nothing.

Like Cheryl, I have been diagnosed with hypogonadism (low testosterone). With this, I would hope that my changes come a little easier (like hers did). I do not want to go through quite the same extent of changes that Cheryl has enjoyed, however Wink I'd like to keep mine toned down and continue life as a (slightly) feminized male, being able to hide my changes if I desire. I would like to retain male function (currently male function works fine, even with low testosterone). With my condition, I also have access to Testosterone prescriptions, if I ever run into problems with male function.

Now, on to the important part: My Program!

For my program, I had planned to skip the Saw Palmetto, since my T levels are already fairly low. Does that sound like a correct decision?

I planned to use the Pueraria Mirifica approach. I purchased a bottle of Solgar PM Phytogen. The miroestrol content seemed very low - only 16 mcg/pill! - compared to others, so I've been taking 3-4x in the morning, and 3-4x in the evening. It's been about 2 weeks and I have not really felt any symptoms.

I have a bottle of Ainterol-brand pueraria mirifica due to be arriving soon, and the advertised miroestrol content is much higher. But I am worried that, after reading through so many obvious spammers in the old forum and bad reviews, I may be disappointed. Can anyone here recommend a brand that has worked for them? Preferably someone who isn't a walking advertisement, with some history on the forum? It's hard to compare Solgar vs Ainterol, since (from what I can gather) Solgar uses extract, and Ainterol uses powder... can anyone shed some light on this?

To supplement this, I am waiting for a jar of Source Naturals Progesterone (500mg USP/oz) cream. Does this sound like a sufficient complement to my program? How often should I apply per day? Should I use it every day, or just a couple weeks per month?

My next question is: am I barking up the wrong tree entirely, with PM? Should I be using a Red Clover/Fenugreek approach instead? Or perhaps the BO approach? I am unsure which would be best for me, and I am just bursting with impatience.

Thanks all for taking the time to read my intro, and for taking the time to offer your suggestions! Smile

Sorry for the long post...

-Remi

Can't say what will and won't work for you. I think everyone is a bit different. It sounds like you already have done some research and have good basic knowledge (as good as any of us).

If you are trying to follow in Cheryl1989's footsteps, you might want to follow the same prgram she did. It would make sense to me anyway, given that you have a similar condition.

Whatever you try, just give it some time. We are all terribly impatient about this it seems, and my personal opinion is that altering something as fundamental as this in your body probably takes months to happen in a noticeable way. Minor changes may be visible quicker, but significant changes that last likely take longer imo.

I would have to agree with sfem. More time. You need to stay on your program for at least 3 months before making a decision to switch. You might want to look up the "ramp up" method and the test for when you are stalled. I will post them later if you need them. On lunch and time limited. You may need to up your dosage a little. Chrissie girl says the program she uses. Is to run a hign amount of PM to get things started. Then lowers the dosage. Since you have already started PM you might want to slowly up the dosage and see if there is any changes. I would consider taking a anti-androgen. If you don't want to take SP then you could try tagament. I understand that one of its active ingredients is a anti-androgen.

Good luck

I am New Here,and this is my first forum entry here. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon