Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nipple change

hi all
newbe here, have not taken anything in last 2 days as ran out, but today have noticed a change in my nipples very itchy today, i have always had erect nipples but last couple days very erect, this afternoon have noticed completely different feel to them, very erect but soft, almost a rubbery feel to them and still very very sensitive...whats this mean
i've been taking fg.rc and sp for about 1-1/2 months

I am definitely no expert, but I think it may mean you are in for some positive results in the near future. Big Grin

Hi. sounds like you are feeling some development in ,or under, your nipples. Itching is good. As we know. When we stop taking herbs ,or whatever. There is still a amount of the material built up in our system that has to cycle out. So changes can still occur even afte we have stopped taking. It is possible that you may have stalled just a bit.
There is a method proposed by wahaika. It is addressed to genetic females. But, I feel it can be just as relavent to males. Since we are activating a female body structure using estrogen like chemicals.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...To+Wahaika-

A little better explanation on stalling test futher down in the body of this post.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...e+stalling---

Don't forget that we have a archived site that is the old site. That is where these links came from. The old site is full of information.
I would suggest upping your dosage slowly when You start again. That way you don't over do it to quickly. Also, you may find that you will respond better after a break.

Keep up the good work.
Good journey
andy

so havn't taken anything since i last wrote, started up again last weekend by monday had incredible aches in upper boob and under arms nd nipples sensitive like more than before....and now filling out a b cut
that was just slightly slightly loose....so perhaps was still growing ever so slowly while off the stuff

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon