Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any changes in sex drive whilst taking PM

David, i wouldnt give up on the noog to easily, as i feel PM and noog together might be a perfect combo, its easy to get carried away on first time of using and reckon we all have been there with the chest pain(went mental with mine a while ago and couldnt use it again properly for about 6 months) just take it really easy and dont pump too hard, if it starts to hurt then you have gone too far, but with time you will see you will be able to pump more before it starts to hurt. Its been less than a fortnight since ive been back using noog and at first i could only manage a few pumps, however now im just MMs away from my nips reaching the end of my large domes.

Have upped my dosage of PM to the recommended dose, after a few days of just taking one with no real side effects.

Hi. Kerensa, that is great news on the PM. I hope you continue to have no side effects with it.

Good Journey

andy

Well coming to end of week one on PM and my ent those plant hormones doing their stuff, no signs of breasts yet but nails have turned to petals and skin smells like roses and woke up this morning to a bird making a nest in my hair, yep certainly seem to be branching out lol lol.

Na, skin does feel really soft and so does hair, but that might be grease lol one big change is the need to get tarted up...normally when i come home from work my girly clothes go on straight away, might be talking total garbage, but where "she" feels caged and locked up, i like to let her out at every opportunity i can, but i feel just trying to express her through what i am trying to achieve has supressed the need to dress up, like i said probably total garb, but only time will tell i guess.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon