Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any changes in sex drive whilst taking PM

(07-07-2010, 10:26 PM)Lisia Wrote:  So, I should be ok with SP and PM? I guess I should stop the FG, as my PM should arrive tomorrow.

As far as sex drive goes, I am not so much concerned about losing drive, as I am about losing size. Will definitely be keeping a close eye on things. Smile

Size of your genitals? Personally I should love it to loose size as my genitals are big enough.

no. I'm off pm completely at the moment. I think one of the reasons it affected me so quickly is that I'm also taking propecia which is an anti-androgen. I started growing breasts within a couple of weeks at 2 500 mg tablets a day. I then dropped to one and still seemed to be getting growth. I then dropped to one every other day. The problem is that I really like how I feel with the extra estrogen. PM was darkening my grey hair, growing my eye lashes, making my lips fuller, and softening my skin. But my bald spot seemed to be getting bigger. So, I went off pm to see if that was the problem. I'd love to hear all your accounts....

Just started this morning on 2 a day @ 500mg, I will keep track of everything as best I can on my progress/pic page. I am taking the 2 PM plus SP.

Hey lisia..

I started on PM a couple of days ago...I take 4 a day....2 after breakfast and 2 before bed..(i read somewhere to up the dosage , just to kickstart things off ) ..these are the 500mg caps from pm_in the UK..
this is only a starter measure, maybe for the first week, and then will go back to 2 a day

Ill keep you posted on the progress....

David

I am excited to see how things go for everyone and compare our results. 3 of us started on the same week, so it will be interesting. Smile

Yeah, but im not taking twice the recommended dosage!!

Me neither, just 2 per day. Smile

Well im taking it in chill mode, so just starting with one just to see if i get any allergic reactions, as yet i have had none apart from headaches which may or not be due to them. So we got one person ODing one taking the right ammount and me less than recommended, results could be quite interesting.

As i said in my post... just for one week....then will take recommended dose,.........

Just to keep you up to date (so to speak )....I can report the following (although its very early days )...No headaches, No changes , No reactions, Not much of anything really....
My NB turned up today, tried it for ten mins, ( i used the Inflate/deflate method, That made my chest sore, and is still sore some 10 hours later,
have to say, i didnt much care for the NB, will give it a couple of days before i try again,

David

Hey david. I don't have my NB yet. Should be about a week and a half comin in. I did look up some links that you might want to look at. One is to the noogleberry forum where anastatia started a thread on info for new users. The other two are here in the forum.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=2867&highlight=sore

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...847.0.html

Look at post No three and four in this thread.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6006

Did you order and use the rings. Or did you just use the domes by themselves? It sounds like it may just be starting pains. You may have over pumped for your first time use. I guess I will find out in a few weeks.

Hope some of this helped

Good Journey
andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon