Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any changes in sex drive whilst taking PM

Thanks Carla, at last i might have hope. Im only taking one 500mg a day due to the fact most things i have tried in the past ive had alergic reactions to, but providing i dont get any problems over the next week i will up it to two tablets a day until if and when i suffer any erection problems i will then drop it down to one a day and just take it from there. Im just hoping i can find a happy medium where i can get the best of both worlds.

Hi Carla, that is refreshing news. I was thinking of taking PM but was also concerned about losing my sex drive and function but perhaps I will now get some PM and give that a whirl. I'm currently taking FG, RC and SP, can I take PM along with what I am already taking? I think that I have noticed some growth although it may be from using my noogle.

Tony

I'm no expert but from what I have read PM is a very strong phytoestrogen and taking weaker ones along with it may decrease its efficacy. why not try it by itself and see how it works for you?

Carla are you still taking the lower dosage and if so do you think you are still getting breast growth?

Carla, you're saying that I should try PM but take it along and to stop taking FG, SP and RC?

I am also no expert, but I have read in a few spots that taking the SP may ok with PM, since it's main effect is to lower testosterone. Someone more knowledgeable than I am may need to comment. Smile

Now if my PM would show up...Should be tomorrow.

According to the posts I have read in the old archived site. The thought was this. Mixing other estrogenic herbs with PM was not a good idea. PM is highly estrogenic in nature. Other less estrogenic compounds would end up competing for access to the same receptor sites in the tissue of the breast.
Overloading the receptors could cause you to stall. Vitamins, EPO, Gellatin, Fish Oil, etc..All help support tissue development. GABA and MSM (If I remember correctly) promote tissue development. Saw Palmetto does act to keep testoterone down. More importantly, It keeps testoterone from turning into DHT. The less test you have the more effective the the phyto-estrogenic compounds. That is why when on HRT anti-androgens are prescribed to males to bring down thier testoterone levels.
I did read somewhere that it was not a good idea to stop cold turkey with PM. I would also say that it would not be a good idea to stop any estrogenic coumpound abruptly. I say this due to the fact that we are messing with our hormone levels. More importantly we are interacting with our bodies endocrine system. These systems do not take abrupt changes very well. Hormones also affect our moods. Suddenly changing them could cause some unpleasant ,short term, results in our personality. That is also why I recommend slowly building up and down the amount of whatever you are taking. The same need to be said of changing from one type of estroogenic compound to another. Give your body a chance to cycle out the build up of what you have been taking before moving to the next.

I hope yall find something of use in this post. If I have time later. I will find and post the links to some of the posts in the old archive site. There is a huge amount of information there. If you get the time I suggest loooking through the threads. By the way, I do support the idea of taking breaks. For many of the reasons listed above and a few others. I have heard it said for males not to take breaks. I believe it gives your body a chance to "catch up a little" Not long breaks but enough to give you an idea of how you may be responding. Depends on your bodies reaction and response to the herbs.
Well, sorry folks. Looks like I wrote another essay. Sorry for the long post. Later

andy

So, I should be ok with SP and PM? I guess I should stop the FG, as my PM should arrive tomorrow.

As far as sex drive goes, I am not so much concerned about losing drive, as I am about losing size. Will definitely be keeping a close eye on things. Smile

That would be my sugestion. If anything else, stopping Fg will allow you to better judge the effects of PM.

Here is a link to a post I made awhile back. It has links to the old archive site where I read some of my information. The thread itself is worth a read as well.

good jouyney

andy
Oops forgot link the first time
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5331&pid=10229#pid10229

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon