Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raksi's pictures.

I've decided to put up monthly pictures to let you guys know how I am doing and help me trace my progress. Here is a picture taken after the first month.    

Hey Raksi.
Thanks for putting up your picture. I know it took a lot of guts to do it. It looks like you are well on your way to having larger more feminine breasts. What is your size goal? Did you decide whether or not to add heat and massage to your routine?
Keep us up todate on your progress.
Good journey

andy

Nice!
What did you have before you started NBE?

What a beautiful start! Can't wait to see your progress.
Carla

Thanks for your support guys. I'll try to get a before picture up soon. I don't have an end goal yet, but I will probably grow them as large as possible.

@Andy I haven't added heat or batter to the massage yet. sometimes if I massage in the shower I'll use hot water afterward, but I don't have a hot pad to use after most of my massages.

Hi Raksi,

I think posting a picture is a great idea. I have been on NBE for almost a month now and I think.....I see some results.

I tried to attach my before picture but the file size is too large. Oh well.

I think you look good so far!

T

Here is my 2 month picture

Here's me after three months    

4 months in, the left one looks like it is way ahead of the right one and I can't seem to take a photo that looks as good as they look (to me) in a mirror, but I see progress!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow raski. Way to go. Keep up the good work. Here let me look into my crystal ball. Yep, DDs are in your future. Or I have tapped into the playboy channel again. Stupid ball.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon