Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural looking breasts

http://www.drjenniferwalden.com/jw-galle...otogallery

Hm, y'know I gotta admit...those are the best looking breast implants I've seen thus far. They don't look so fake...except the profile on most. I guess it's just me that can tell a difference. *shrugs*

But yeah, if I ever got implants done it would be by this person.

i thought that the second woman's breasts were fine without the implants. but yeah i agree they don't look obviously fake like other implants do. i still wouldn't get implants though because having something like that in my body creeps me out. even then if they don't look fake they would probably still feel fake.

I agree with waterfall, these implants look more natural than any others i haave seen. However, i am aslo sure they would still feel fake. I mean this may sound stupid, but how does one sleep on her stomach with implants? Wouldn't it feel funny, like there was something in the way? With normal breast atleast they squish. Ok just a silly thought!
Laisegirl

I had implants for a while and it was like having two grapefruit halves stuck on my chest...when I got them out it was great to sleep on my stomach again!

Wait. I was looking at the link you posted with the "natural looking" silicone breast implants. Yeah they actually really do look real. I thought that the silicone are the kind that look fake like all the celebs have. So I was wondering.. what kind do they use or people with them in general have that looks like fake...?

The silicone is supposed to be more natural-feeling, but poses some health risks. So for a while, most everyone was getting saline implants. Safer, but not as natural in look or feel. Silicone is starting to become more popular again, though.

I think implants are all gimmicks and they might have negative effects on your body. Ofcourse there is no proven fact for this but still why tamper with god given things people, I really don’t get it.

I don't see anything wrong with plastic surgery. I'm all for it, actually. I'm a Christian, and while it is true that people should be happy with the way God made them, that isn't always possible. If plastic surgery is going to make someone happy with themselves, then I think it's fine.

they do look just like normal boobs but i bet they dont feel half as good as they look!
id never get anything like implants my body rejects(skin wont heal around bar) peircings for over a year before they heal so id probably be really ill if my body had to heal over big bags of plastic

plus it would be cheating they wouldnt actually be my breasts you dont have to take real breasts out in risky expensive surgery every 10yrs

im not a christian or anything but i just think cosmetic surgery is a stupid idea i mean whoever thought 'aaahh i know what to do u have small boobies, how about u pay me all your money il cut u open stick some of these plastic poison filled bags into u yh?'

another reason has anyone seen that implants actually grow mold inside... nasty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon