Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM question

I'm curious to know how many guys have had success with gland development using PM. A lot of NBE products will relocate fat and so on...
I'm looking for real gland development, The knot or hard lump behind the nipples. I have some small, grape like clusters forming but I want the "knot" to develop.

Hi
I am currently taking 4 PM capsules per day, 2 before breakfast and 2 before retiring to bed.
I have been doing so since Easter this year, so it is about 11 weeks. I have just purchased my second supply of capsules.
I started taking herbs last September; you know, the usual ones FG, SP, WY, etc,
My hopes were high however, I don't think I had any changes, other than the occassional "chest sensation" after 6 months, hence the change to PM.
It is still debatable whether I have any significant change, but then it is early days. Postings by Chrissiegirl, who has taken PM for a lot longer, I find are encouraging as, unlike Cheryl1989, I do not believe there are no other issues to help promote breast growth.
I have had some change, not noticeable, but a lot of sensitivity and a build up of flesh beneath my arms. The feelings, I have to admit, have been very pleasing. I also have to be a little careful as when I run I can definitely feel movement on my chest.
Be careful though with PM. I have gained weight particularly round my waist which has gone up nearly 2 sizes and it might be that this extra weight is giving me the impression that I do have changes.
I have no regrets about doing what I am trying to achieve.
Most of what you read in these forums point to the variations in all our bodies and some will react differently to others.
Hopefully, I will actually see physical changes soon. In the meantime I read the posts religiously as everyones experiences can mean something to anyone else.
Best of luck,
Sarahwr

This is an agonisely slow process, but maybe that is as it should be ; the changes you are making to your body are huge and irreversable, without major surgery; on a cosmetic front. Sexualy and phsychologicaly, they could be even bigger. On tuesday I went to Porthmadog. It was hot and I was faced with the choice of going braless or with a bra. I have come to the conclusion that a bra is preferable, as the jiggle produces more attention; however, I was clocked by several women. That is hardly surprising, as I have 38B boobs and after 16 months they are still tender, have nipple buds and they are growing at an ever increasing rate. Just have the courage to stick with it, if is this is what you want.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon