Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica

I am currently taking PM from a UK source along with a flaxseed capsule or oil. I have been doing so for just over 2 months.

Prior to this I had been taking herbs i.e. FG, SP, WY, etc for about 6 months but with no real changes.

I read in some of the post about taking a supplement to help the effects of the PM e.g. whey protein.

I have always understood whey protein to be a body building aid, something I definitely do not want.

Please would anyone offer their experiences and whether there are supplements to the PM that will help me.

Thanks in anticipation.

PM...yes, yes, yes.

Switched to primarily PM in December, and after about 4 months had to cut it out almost entirely! By far the strongest herbal influence on my body, and having reached a very full B, I have had to stop taking it, as I'm afraid of getting too big.

I'm male, and my girlfriend actually wants me to go bigger...but for me not being passable with no intentions of completely transgendering, it wouldn't do for me to have anything bigger.

Another thing, I was not prepared for the REST of my body to become so feminized. PM will really do that...as I've now very full hips and bumm, and simply the feel of my skin is different now. Hard to explain.

Ardhana, what brand of PM have you been taking?

Hi Sarah. I have caught up with the new forum, at last. Transfemme advocate whey protein shakes, but their product is bovine ovary and, if Cheryl1989, who posts here, is correct, its primary effect is to mimic progesterone.
I suspect that the truth is, that if you have a good diet, high in protein it aids growth of all types. As a chef/patron, I probably eat more protein than most, as I cannot bear wasted food and I am happy with my growth. I have found that adding wild yam increases activity. It as a mimic of progesterone and as both oestrogen and progesterone are needed for breast growth, taking wild yam makes sense.
From the old site, the recurring message is that, this journey requires patience; Ardhana's 4 months to reach a b cup is, to put it mildly, unusual.
As long as you are aware of things happening, rest content. If not I would increase the dose by 50% until you are aware of buds, tenderness ect. I once had to do this as I was without a supply of PM for a couple of weeks and growth was reluctant to er-start.
The other thing is to realise that this is not a uniform rate of growth; it happens in fits and starts.
Let me give an example. My right boob lagged behind the left, by quite a lot. The nipple was pierced and I wore a ring. I had lost the piercing in the left a couple of years ago and now the other was showing signs of migrating, so 4 days ago I took it out. Yesterday I noticed that the boob was filling the bra better and, in the afternoon, that it was very tender and the bud was very pronounced. At the start of the week I had some creasing to the right cup of my bra. It was just noticeable, this morning; this afternoon my boob is filling the bra perfectly.Big Grin
Remember how many years it takes a genetic woman to fully develop her boobs. If you can do it in 2 years that is some going.

(13-06-2010, 03:08 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Hi Sarah. I have caught up with the new forum, at last. Transfemme advocate whey protein shakes, but their product is bovine ovary and, if Cheryl1989, who posts here, is correct, its primary effect is to mimic progesterone.
I suspect that the truth is, that if you have a good diet, high in protein it aids growth of all types. As a chef/patron, I probably eat more protein than most, as I cannot bear wasted food and I am happy with my growth. I have found that adding wild yam increases activity. It as a mimic of progesterone and as both oestrogen and progesterone are needed for breast growth, taking wild yam makes sense.
From the old site, the recurring message is that, this journey requires patience; Ardhana's 4 months to reach a b cup is, to put it mildly, unusual.
As long as you are aware of things happening, rest content. If not I would increase the dose by 50% until you are aware of buds, tenderness ect. I once had to do this as I was without a supply of PM for a couple of weeks and growth was reluctant to er-start.
The other thing is to realise that this is not a uniform rate of growth; it happens in fits and starts.
Let me give an example. My right boob lagged behind the left, by quite a lot. The nipple was pierced and I wore a ring. I had lost the piercing in the left a couple of years ago and now the other was showing signs of migrating, so 4 days ago I took it out. Yesterday I noticed that the boob was filling the bra better and, in the afternoon, that it was very tender and the bud was very pronounced. At the start of the week I had some creasing to the right cup of my bra. It was just noticeable, this morning; this afternoon my boob is filling the bra perfectly.Big Grin
Remember how many years it takes a genetic woman to fully develop her boobs. If you can do it in 2 years that is some going.

Hi Chrissie.
Once again I take encouragement from your message. It is 10 weeks since I began taking PM.
It may be I'm a little impatient for some change and I put that down to my age, I can't wait too long!
There are unusual but not uncomfortable feelings in my chest and nipples, however I can't all together see any changes.
I haven't worn one of my bras for several months as I wanted to wait until I felt it would look like it was needed.
Overall I am enjoying my experiences although I have put weight on my stomach and lower chest area. Is this normal with PM?
Thanks again for your posts.
Sarah

Sarah, at 61, time is hardly on my side. The early signals are slight and subtle. I used to joke to myself that I felt my chest had been lightly upholstered. No visible changes, but it felt slightly softer. Then my nipples began to point to the side, rather than straight ahead and then began to grow in size. Then, one day, I was on a long walk, with my dogs and realised that my chest was tender and I had nipple buds. All of this was over an extended period of time; as long as you are aware of changes, you are on track and moving forward. Be patient When I got my last order of PM, I fantasised that it might take me to a C cup; I have taken stock, got realistic and hope it will get me towards the top end of B. Where I have seen a big difference, of late,is that I have growth on the upper part of my chest, so now, when I lie on my side, in bed, I have a cleavage. That has not affected cup size, but the effect on my appearance is huge. I say this, to try and get you to realise that this is a long, slow journey and, perhaps that is as it should be; I have run far ahead of my timetable for transition and the thought of coping with something that happened twice as fast, does not bear thinking about. As your boobs grow, they will dominate your life and you will have to come to a mental adjustment, that allows you to cope. That is where I now am and it is not an easy place; not that I have any regrets. I have never been happier in my life, malenesses has gone and now I face the future; at 61 that can't be bad, but it is daunting.

Hey sarahwr, I would suggest taking pictures if possible, to help chart your progress. Often you can have small changes that you do not notice.These changes may not show up on the old meassuring tape. just remember to give your body time to make the changes. Do not get discouraged if you do not see changes between pics. This is a process that takes time.
Good luck. How things are going? I hope you are getting the results you desire.

Ardhana,
I have chosen to start PM. I am so grateful for this forum; thank you all for your guidance and support to those that feel a need for a change in their outer self to match their inner feelings. I have not yet shared this with my wife, but still feel compelled to embark on this journey. Did you start with the prescribed dosage? I'm thinking of boosting at first then planing out for gradual growth. I do not want to embarrass my family or be alienated by friends, but I am trying to weigh that against the compelling feeling to start down this rabbit hole.
Did your growth subside?
Melody

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon