Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rockmelon ringtone

I have to say that this was really weird I have never heard anything about this until I read your thread. I am amazed!!!!! I started listening to this and immediately I felt tingling and then they started to hurt... Man wow this is crazy so I took a pic today and I am going to keep doing and take more pics.. I also wanted to know is this permanent or do they go back down to size? Thanks!

What in the word...? The concept of it all is so silly, but what's even sillier is that my breasts are actually reacting to this! Especially with your mind in a good place, anything is possible!

Why do people listen to this, instead of just the sounds of babies crying? lol

I guess I'm the only women for the ringtone not working fore me. Sad Anyone know of any programs that are safe while on birth control? I'm an AA cup at age 22.

ok, I just listened to this rockmelon ringtone for about 2 minutes.
I simply cannot believe it but my boobs are tingly.
How in the WORLD does this stuff work??
I'm beyond amazed.

(06-07-2012, 07:57 PM)Peaches1234 Wrote:  I guess I'm the only women for the ringtone not working fore me. Sad Anyone know of any programs that are safe while on birth control? I'm an AA cup at age 22.
You're not alone. not working for me either Sad

Hasn't worked for me in any way Sad
But I figured out that baby sounds may help me .. Whenever I do baby sitting or play with my little cousines (age 2,3 and 4) my breasts are bigger/swollen. Sound crazy, i know.

When you are a size AA desperation becomes an obsession to get larger breast. Such was the case for me.
I tried everything I could find. (Everything free that is)
When I had found this ringtone there was no place in my mind for skepticism. Anything was worth a shot.

After using it for a month and a half I had gone up around 2 and a half inches. Your breasts stop growing around 5-10 days after you quit listening to it.

But a warning to all that long term use does result in side effects. For me it was sore to the touch on my sides and back not my breasts. Also, having a sore throat unlike any I have had before. I even thought it was a case of strep which I was incorrect.

The feelings went away after I quit using it for around a month. But my desperation to get the breast size I want has led me to start up again.

Day 5 and up a cm already. And I am back to being sore all over my body. It's just a fair warning that if you feel a bit out of sorts this sound is why.
I've been to the dr. multiple times and they don't see anything wrong with me other then my sinus and unusual scaring in my ears.
So I do not think it is a serious problem.

Anyways, good luck to you all and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Hello ladies,

I'm new to this site... Does anyone has significant growth using the rockmelon ringtone? I tried it 20 times a day for a period of 10 days and I didn't find any result... Please help me

(24-11-2011, 06:01 PM)noni Wrote:  hi everyone!
years back i had heard that a scientist has created a ringtone that increases breasts coz of the emotions it brings to the females mind. was just searching for it on the net and i found it. don't know if it works but women around the world claim that it does. because i found it so i am sharing it here with all. hope it helps. along with that ringtone i am also posting a video of the research conducted by discovery channel which too claims that it works. so all the best ladies. here are the links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BT6iHEirM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrXMSCfGG1A
Did it work for you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon