Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can PM do more than breasts?

Oh and Evening primrose oil wouldn't hurt. It ahs Gamma-linolenic Acid in it. A fatty acid that is not in most foods. Used (i believe) in tissue building. I figure what the ladies need to take, couldn't hurt for us to take as well.

Oh and you might want to up your protien intake as weel
Question 

what dosage and strengths are you all taking of pm, and what else with it?
jus wondering before i choose between this or bb

I have been taking two 500 mg tablets per day. I was also taking 2 160 mg saw palmetto as an anti androgen. Except I read SP might work against PM so I stopped taking it. Also, since I'm already starting to show real boob growth I dropped my dosage to 1 caplet per day a couple of days ago (2 caps for about 2.5 weeks) I know it might take some time to come down from the 2 caps daily but today I'm still feeling a nice warmth in my boobs so I think this dosage is still working.

hiya carla57 was just wondering how long you had been on pm for to see growth?
thanks hunny

I started to feel tingling feelings after a week or so. After about 2 weeks I noticed a rounding of the soft tissue rather than the cut of the pecs. Its three weeks today and they have definitely grown a little bit. I have had jiggling feelings for a week or so already. How much of this is just a feminization of fat (I'm on a diet!) or real growth Ihave no idea. I have also noticed a slight puffing of my lips and some small change in my bum. Unfortunately, I didn't take any measurements before I started.

PM is powerfully oestrogenic and, in my experience produces the same sort of effects, as might be expected of pure oestrogen.
It has a huge effect on mood, initially making one calmer; a mood change experienced by members of my local support group; it hugely reduces sex drive and performance. One becomes more emotional. Strength is diminished; muscle loss has reduced my shoe size, by nearly a whole size. Recently I have realised that my bum is bigger and the shape of my lower legs have changed. Most men have a pronounced hollow on the outside edge of the shin bone; a really TV give away. In the last couple of days, I have realised mine has gone; my lower legs look female Smile.
My tolerance and empathy have hugely increase; while feelings of irritation, anger and a need to be in control have waned hugely Smile. I no longer have any feeling of being male, to the point where, I am struggling not to out myself, which matters for business reasons.
I call PM the blessed plant and could not countenance not taking it; it has made me happier and more content, than I have ever been before, in my 61 years on this planet. However I do caution those who are ambivalent about how feminine, the want to become, or wish to retain "male function", from going down the PM route.

Hi Chrissiegirl. What brand, levels and schedule of consumption have you used? Did you take anything else to help with the changes? Saw Palmetto, EPO, Etc.. May I ask how long it was before you noticed major changes?

Initially, I took 2x1000mg at night and 1 in the morning. I was aware of things happening, but felt it was too slow, so for about a week and a half, I went to 3 at night and 3 in the morning. This had the desired effect of kick starting some big changes and I began to get tender and aware of nipple buds. I had been taking SP, but discontinued it, at this time, as I had an uncomfortable reaction and became aware that it can cause liver damage. I find it hard to recall, precisely, how long I took to get to that point, I would say between 6 and 8 weeks. I was aware, before that, of my chest getting fattier, my nipples becoming permanently erect and of them pointing slightly to the side, rather than straight ahead. By 3 to 3 and 1/2 months into my programme, removing my shirt in public had become something I was uneasy, about doing.
Last Autumn, I found myself without PM, for about a fortnight, and resorted to fenugreek, as a substitute. In that time, I lost all tenderness and began increasing the dose, of PM, to try and kick start things again. It took about a week to 10 days , on 8 capsules a day, to get going again and I was, now, also taking 2 capsules of wild yam [405 mg] Once things began to get going again, I cut the PM back to 4 capsules a day. I have to say that, during that time I really feared I had blown it. I have stuck with 2 capsules at night + 1 of wild yam and the same around lunch time. It is working very nicely and I cannot, any longer hide the fact I have boobsSmile
In fact I have recently seen big changes, in that most of the recent growth has been high up on my boobs, which, suddenly, in a matter of 2 days, felt hugely bigger. It is hard to explain but they feel so different; like these really are boobs, and I am soon going to have to play around with the adjustment of the straps on my bras.
The PM I get from pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk, the wild yam from Holland and Barret. The PM claims to be 100% pure, so it could be, that, where people are unhappy with PM, they have bought inferior tablets and/or not used the strategy of kick starting growth with a large dose. I should say, here that I am not recommending staying on a high dose, there are suggestions that that could be counter productive. The correct dose is the one where you are aware of things happening, day in and day out. If you have no obvious feelings, massage your breasts. It is amazing how that will wake things up. However, I have come to the conclusion that the body is slow to react to and start using this oestrogen mimic, unless it is present in large quantities, that simply cannot be ignored. Many BO users report a similar effect.

Hey thanks for the info. In what way did sp damage the liver. Was it long term use?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon