Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lady question?

Hi there everyone! Smile I found some reasonably priced glandular therapy pills directed towards males who desire breast growth on amazon.com. Does anyone know if these are safe for women as well? I have never been tested but believe I have a very low estrogen count for many reasons.

Thanks in advance!HeartBlush

Hi boobynewbie89, it all depends what they contain, i am male and i have been taking Bountifull breast pills for my NBE they are a form of Bovine overy and they make your body produce estrogen, i know they are effective for men and women and are aimed at both sexes. I think most worth while breast pills do work for both, but there are so many bad ones that dont work so be carefull hun, all the info you need is on here, and if you need any advice or help please message me or one of the other members, good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx
Heart 

Thanks so much for the support! Smile I think I will give them a try, along with protein of course, and massage. My main concern is doing no harm to the body I have! Better to be flat and healthy than sick and curvy, IMO. I'll try to keep updated and see how it goes.

Rachel

Hi boobynewbie89, i am glad you have decided to give it ago and i agree with putting your health first hun, but im sure you will be fine and if you do have any doubts go and visit your doctor to put your mind at ease, maybe a hormone test would really help you and then atleast you would know what you needed NBE wise as there is so much to choose from. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon