Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On this awesome road

Heart 

Hello everyone!

While I'd like to say this is the beginning for me,  it still kind of is. I was given some BC by a friend who was doing her best to support me and had some medical knowledge (3rd year med student) and worked out dosing for what was left from her supply. Got to initial budding before supply ran out. Thats about the time I found this site, and the wealth of information posted here. After a few sleepless nights of research, I created an initial plan for myself that looks a little like this...

3am: 1 RR + 2PM (Barlowes) + 1 Multi Vitamin.

7am: 1 MT + 2 SP + 1 MSM

11am: 1 RR + 2PM

3pm: 1 MT + 2 SP + 1 MSM

7pm / bedtime: 1 RR + 2 PM

For a breakdown of things,

PM is 550mg per cap
RR is 500mg per cap (manufacturer says 3 caps a day)
MSM is 1000mg per cap
SP is 450mg per cap
MT is 1000mg per cap
WP (added as soon as it arrives, 1x at 7am and 3pm) 550mg per cap.

The multi vitamin is as follows
Vitamin A: 1200mcg
Vitamin C: 60mg
D3: 25mcg (1000IU)
Vitamin E: 4.5mg
B1 (Thiamin): 1.7mg
B2 (Riboflavin): 1.7mg
Niacin: 20mg
Folate: (1333 DFE) 800mcg
B12: 8mcg
Iron: 27mcg
Calcium: 100mcg
Biotin: 100mcg
Zinc: 11mg
Fish Oil: 550mg
DHA: 200mg
EPA: 30.5mg

These are where I am at now. I started the RR and PM about 8 weeks ago at 2 caps a day for 2 weeks and increased gradually. In that time span I have gone from flat as a board to filling an A cup on a good day. Today marks day 2 of adding SP and MT to this mix, and fingers crossed my WP arrives on friday and I can incorporate that to this program.

Do any of you see anywhere my program may be inefficient, or can be improved? I would love any suggestions, comments, concerns or support!

Well, not much has changed, but I thought I'd update and say that the WP comes later today, and I forgot that I ordered PC too. 

Now I have already figured a decent slot to add the WP, based on info posted here about how the body processes things approximately every 4 hours. I'm not sure about the PC though. I have read a lot of different programs individuals have used, but am unsure for myself. Every other day, every day with a cycle, IIRC someone used it am and pm without a cycle. I am unsure of how to add this to my program. Maybe I'll hold off for now. Super thankful for all the information I have found here, and for what is to come!

I might post photos at a later time. Still a bit shy atm.

Finally mustered up enough courage to post pics. No bra = just me. Bra = I'd like to go up to a full B to a Full C.

I seem to be fitting the A in this photo, but some days I feel like I quad boob it, and others I feel like I can lose one or both of them under the cup.......

Got stuck trying to upload pics. Hope they go through now!

Pt. 2

Welcome aboard this truly awesome road Smile

You have some great growth there and looks to be a decent regime to.
Remember just listen to your body and take it slowly.

Good luck Smile

Thank you for your words of encouragement. 

As far as listening to my body..... thats going to take a lot of getting used to. My body only ever tells me if things are seriously wrong (like there is rarely ever little pain, or just a cold sick. It's usually something is dislocated, intense pain, or really sick) so I'll start looking for smaller signs. Just don't know what they may look like, if that makes any sense.

I'm not sure about going slow as I am pretty up there in amount I am consuming however I am going to stick where I am for a while, and maybe try new things for effect after June. This should be enough time to see the effects of what is going on currently, and ask some questions as well.

Just an update,  seems growth has gone from visible to invisible for the last week and a half. No real signs like before (tender, aches, sometimes itchy) but they seem to be getting fuller on the outsides. I had to stop for 4 days due to being sick, and during that 4 days more seemed to happen than the entire week and a half. (This could all be in my head) but they look more plump and round for a while  during the day, then they look like torpedoes then back to a rounder shape. Its pretty interesting to see these patterns. I have almost filled that bra on a consistent basis, so no discouragement here on that front, just wondering what could have caused that stall.  I know I am only a few months in, and this is all new to me, so I will just wait and see. I have had several missed timings, to which I just take that missed dose as soon as I notice, even if its about an hour before the next group gets taken.

I really like your bra.  The way it shapes you is impressive.  

What brand and size is it?

Thank you! I appreciate the compliment.

It was something I found on amazon. DOBREVA Women's Push Up Bra No Underwire Comfortable Wireless Bras Padded Plunge, and that's a 38A. It was really the only  option I found  in that size that wasn't $70+  (I didn't want to get an expensive bra that I would probably outgrow, but as I find my comfortable size, those will come).

Im sort of flying dark in that area, as I don't really have anyone to help figure out what works. The plus side to that is that I don't need to worry about getting one with too much padding and not be able to wear it to work as I wear a thick vest that hides any printing. I've thought about experimenting a bit more, but as I am filling this bra more and more, I'll  just wait until I start fitting the next cup size to try different styles (and colors too!)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon