Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using breastfeed pump

Hello, anyone using breasts pumps dedicated to get milk for babies ?..

Hi Isabela

I do and I think it helps with both nipple development and breast enlargement.
Like massage, suction of the nipple enhances blood flow to the breast area, thus helping growth.

And.... it feels damn good Tongue

Hi Shiraz and thank you very much for the reply
I may say I'm very happy I've find someone who's doing that, I hope you will be ok to exchange regarding that
I'm on breastfeed pumping with a serious device since around 3 years, please let me explain
I've always try to pump at maximum level, the device I use has a 24 mm flange which was far too wide for my nipples, so when I begun pumping, I was pumping the whole areola, this was damaging my breasts, so I had to reduce the level of pumping.
After reading so breastfeeding forums, I realized I was not doing well in pumping the whole areola. The pumping had to go on the nipple and not the areola, so I realize that women with small nipples were using silicone adaptators to reduce size of the 24mm flange to 20, 17, 15, or even 10mm depending of the their own nipples
So I bought 10 mm adaptator which was my size. This allowed me to pump at maximum level without damaging my breasts
I realized the pumping was now affecting my breasts from inside, through the ducts to the lobules of the mammary gland
As you say, I may say I had some breasts enlargement and as far of nipple development are concerned, I'm now pumping with 15mm adaptators and I just ordered a 17mm ones
I guess doing so is giving an hormonal effect. My breasts are very sensitive and if I stop pumping, sensitiveness goes away after some days.
Best wishes
We keep in touch ?
Isa
(Using Spectra S2 device)

Very interesting. Looking forward to hearing updates on this.

(07-05-2024, 11:27 PM)CM213 Wrote:  Very interesting. Looking forward to hearing updates on this.
I have posted before about my breast pumping regime. I have upgraded to a Spectra Gold hospital grade pump, which is a dual motor pump, enabling full breast suction on both nipples.

I am a DD cup bra, but with FF nipples! I need to use a 32mm flange now, otherwise my nipples just won't fit. With this size flange, I get chafe free suction and my nipples touch the end of the flanges once I have established a deep latch. I take care to epilate thoroughly and to use nipple cream.

I use the rapid pump option for 5 minutes to establish the latch, then the slower deep suction mode to draw myself out. I wear a maternity bra to support the breast pumps until I am latched, but after that the pumps stay on me without support.

I pump until my boobs ache, then I clip up the unpadded cups of the maternity bra to provide some much needed soft support. I then generally need to carry silicone nipple shields in my bra to avoid chafe.

I have come from a 36A to a DD and it is an extraordinary erotic feminine feeling to have my breasts pumped whilst strapped into a bra, particularly when I get something in the collection bottles.

As much as pumping sounds intriguing to me. I don't see my wife being ok with it. I feel ever since she found out that I was questioning my gender identity that anything of the opposite gender than i was born with seems to trigger her, or she just put right ignores it as much as she can.

(05-05-2024, 10:44 AM)Isabela Wrote:  Hi Shiraz and thank you very much for the reply
I may say I'm very happy I've find someone who's doing that, I hope you will be ok to exchange regarding that
I'm on breastfeed pumping with a serious device since around 3 years, please let me explain
I've always try to pump at maximum level, the device I use has a 24 mm flange which was far too wide for my nipples, so when I begun pumping, I was pumping the whole areola, this was damaging my breasts, so I had to reduce the level of pumping.
After reading so breastfeeding forums, I realized I was not doing well in pumping the whole areola. The pumping had to go on the nipple and not the areola, so I realize that women with small nipples were using silicone adaptators to reduce size of the 24mm flange to 20, 17, 15, or even 10mm depending of the their own nipples
So I bought 10 mm adaptator which was my size. This allowed me to pump at maximum level without damaging my breasts
I realized the pumping was now affecting my breasts from inside, through the ducts to the lobules of the mammary gland
As you say, I may say I had some breasts enlargement and as far of nipple development are concerned, I'm now pumping with 15mm adaptators and I just ordered a 17mm ones
I guess doing so is giving an hormonal effect. My breasts are very sensitive and if I stop pumping, sensitiveness goes away after some days.
Best wishes
We keep in touch ?
Isa

Curious if you had ever used SuppleNips to get your nipples nice and enlarged, THEN used the breast pump?  I too have 10-11mm diameter nipples regularly...but can get them much larger after a fun session with my 2XL SuppleNips.  Going to break out the caliper to measure them when enlarged, then am buying some silicone inserts for my Spectra flanges.  I have several larger flanges that pull too much areola in...

Maybe someone needs some larger flanges for their pumping?

Cheers,

Tiffany

I carry 4XL supple nips on my breasts when preparing for a pumping session. That's why I need the XL flanges.

I wear a maternity bra, which supports the supple nips until I am ready, then I unclip the bra cups and use the underwires to support the breast pumps until I get a good deep latch.

After being sore from pumping, I clip up my bra cups again to support the silicone nipple protectors which I need for comfort.

(05-05-2024, 10:44 AM)Isabela Wrote:  Hi Shiraz and thank you very much for the reply
Best wishes
We keep in touch ?
Isa

Hi IsabelaI haven't checked this website in a while (life...), sorry for the late reply.
I never thought that adapters existed. Like you, I am using the regular funnel and the suck in all my areola. As a result, I often get red irritated rings on the edge of my areolas, and once even blisters. I will look up the adapters and try with those too. I do believe that pumping with milk pumps helps growth, and if there is a way to send a stronger signal to my brain to grow more milk ducts this way, I'm all up for trying.
I am pausing most herbal stuff until after Summer, but I will look these up next week for sure! Thank you

(11 hours ago)Shirazmn Wrote:  
Best wishes
We keep in touch ?
Isa

Hi IsabelaI haven't checked this website in a while (life...), sorry for the late reply.
I never thought that adapters existed. Like you, I am using the regular funnel and the suck in all my areola. As a result, I often get red irritated rings on the edge of my areolas, and once even blisters. I will look up the adapters and try with those too. I do believe that pumping with milk pumps helps growth, and if there is a way to send a stronger signal to my brain to grow more milk ducts this way, I'm all up for trying.
I am pausing most herbal stuff until after Summer, but I will look these up next week for sure! Thank you

I found a good range of silicone inserts (they fit into a 24mm flange) which reduce the opening to:
- 13mm
- 15mm
- 17mm
- 19mm
- 21mm

This 50piece selection only cost $6 on Amazon and I personally tested yesterday.  Much more effective at pulling the nipple in, if not already inflated by SuppleNips.
Note:  The order comes in singles, so you will want to buy 2 each so that your pairs match up.  The nice part is that as your nipple increases in size, you are good all the way up to 21mm with these and can remove right into the 24mm when you are ready.
Amazon Link

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon