Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lack of research and scientific evidence

Hi all,

I am a bit frustrated regarding BO: It is impossible to find any research materials related to its feminizing properties - and actually to any effects when used as a "supplement". However, many people tell that it is strong feminizer, ithat it may cause permanent changes in 3 days or 6 months etc.

For instance:
- What is the mechanism, how it is actually working?
- From where comes the claim that certain body core temperature is optimal for its effect?
- Why there is a claim that the "sweet spot" for optimal results is around 1500mg/day?
- There seems to be a wide spread also in  experienced effects.

I believe that people who have used it tell truthfully that it worked for them. However, most people combining it in myriad of different other substances, HRT, and programs in nearly every case makes understanding what works and what doesn't very difficult.

Teddy

1. I've heard it said that it mimics estrogens and or progesterone, but this is hearsay. Another much repeated line is about it being a massive aromatase booster. Melissa found a study done on mice which found out that this stuff is capable to "switching" receptor sensitivity to "female setting" permanently which sounds like a very likely culprit of the "point of no return" people talk about.

2. I have no idea, but I've seen lot of anecdotes being repeated about body temperature being a key to making it work. I have no idea if its true or not other than it works on me amazingly when I supplement iodine to keep body temp up.

3. This comes from Tibetan Princess AKA Fertility Queen on Breast Nexus. Afaik it comes from her own experiements, I don't know better, I just took it and ran with it. She seems correct, I'm getting best results when dose is between 1500-2000mg per day.

4. Yes, it seems like BO is hit or miss. There's speculation about body temperature, perhaps some genetic trait or receptor sensitivity thing being at play on what makes it work. Only way to find out is to try, but it is very true that to some individuals it works like magic while others get little or no benefits.

This is my problem too, I'm on so many things at once I can't tell everything apart, but my diary, pictures, measurements and program do show direct correlation with glandular therapy and amazing body changes which don't seem to fail to correlate. I've been on smaller and higher doses and different combinations of such which has resulted into what I'm doing now, trial and error and the correlation of BO and other glandulars with body changes and breast growth is undeniable. My girlfriend Shammy and Melissa both have had somewhat similar experience, especially Mel had it almost exactly like I have, but then I know several people who have got nearly nothing out of it. Its strange and I wish there was science done on it.  Fact is that it can work, but what exactly does it, how and why is a bit of a mystery.

Hi Teddy,
Yes, it is a big unknown and my research is pretty much based on our lovely Didi and her research and experiences.
Another unknown is when adding other glandular type products like pituitary gland (PGL) as again many report that this helps and probably the same number say it doesn't!
Unfortunately, I cannot give a clearer picture as I'm on HRT (E & RR) and supplementing it with BO & PGL.
Reason to add BO & PGL
What attracted me to BO & PGL is the reported (hopefully, should, could, maybe) body feminisation. 
I have achieved my B-cup breasts, just needs to fill out a tad more, so now my new goal is lower half curves to match the top half.
Body temperature
I've never bothered checking my body temperature as I'm always warm, so again another unknown variable.
Dosage /optimal
I ramped up to BO 1500mg & PGL 500mg / day and after a week or so at that dosage my breasts and thighs definitely started to feel different. Not sure how best to describe it other than slight tingles / feeling fuller or bulkier.
Unknown/ unproven side effect - blood pressure
However, I noticed my blood pressure has increased, so decided to take a complete break off everything.
Interestingly, and another variable is that some have reported that their BP lowered/stabilised when on BO! 
For me I can't attribute BO / PGL to increased blood pressure, but who knows? I take hawthorn 750mg/day now which has brought my BP down to a much more sensible level.

I'm back on everything and thankfully my blood pressure has stayed stable so my current regime that I spread across the day is:
Prognovya 4mg/day
RR 750mg/day
BO 750mg/day (will increase to 1500mg)
PGL 250mg/day (will increase to 500mg)
Green tea with raw ginger and raw garlic x2 or 3 cups/day
Tumeric, vit c, vit d & NR supplements
PG cream (about to add this)

I intend to slowly ramp back up again to the 1500mg as that is where I felt it having an affect.

Sorry it doesn't answer the question but hopefully gives another experience to benchmark.

Interesting thing about blood pressure is that last time I checked mine, it was like from biology tesxtbook. I even smoked back then! So I presume right now my results would likely be around the same, excluding being stressed lately from so much busy days and worries.

So the little science I know off about bovine ovary comes from some old mouse study, unfortunately Melissa didn't send me the text so I can't directly quote it, but the point stands. Everything else is anecdotes from online sources with positive results being backed by my own experiment which is now going for nineteen months without a break. I thought enough anecdotal evidence was enough to get into trying it out and its been so much worth it.

I have also personally confirmed bunch of things others had talked about before. One of the most interesting things was how my breasts went into full Tanner 4 development within weeks from starting BO. That wasn't long after starting Progesterone either so I think it was both at play, but how fast and strongly it got started was a pleasant surprise. I'm still in T4 but it looks like its getting to later stage just some time before T5 starts so it has lasted approximately twenty five months currently. This is well within a typical duration of T4 stage so nothing jumps out about the overall developmental timeline. Another big surprise was how BO made my lower body change so dramatically. I've had naturally bit wider than normal hips and thick thighs, but I never expected this level of change, especially with my hips getting so wide. It has also made weight gain almost too easy which HRT alone has an effect on. Good side is that most of the said gain is gynoid fat deposits which we absolutely do want. About the combination of glandulars, I've noted Uterine and Pituitary working magic along with Ovary so far. I did the same previously on lower doses, now the current program has been on for almost six months and I have no plans on stopping on it any time soon.

So yea, little studies, lot of anecdotes, but the evidence seems sound, those who do benefit, might benefit considerably and the only way to know is to try it out. I would say a three month test slowly upping the doses to see what it does ia  good plan for those interested. And as always, YMMV, if any bad side effects show up, stop right there and re-evaluate the situation. Btw if someone could compile some data on people here on BN doing it, get their timelines, programs and results put down, we might see what kind of pattern emerges, perhaps get a better idea about its effectiveness? Knowing exactly what and how makes it do its thing would require a lab and controlled study though.

Thank you for explanations!

I'm started trying BO and ramped up during last two weeks to 750mg morning + 750mg evening. I haven't bought any other glandulars.

My program is now this:

Morning 
750mg BO about an hour before breakfast
With breakfast:
GTE
RR
FG
B-complex + D3 + Ca/Mg/Zn + fish oil
Vit. C
MSM
Maca
Kombu Kelp 200mg

Evening 
750mg BO, typically 2 hours after dinner
Kombu Kelp 200mg

Kombu Kelp is extremely rich in iodine and it's reported to have 1,200–3,000 ug/g. Therefore I keep amount of kelp quite low, and I I have estimated that 2 x 200mg might give 480-1200 ug / day which is I.M.O. quite much.

I plan to keep this routine for 3 weeks more and then decide how to proceed.

(04-05-2024, 07:31 AM)Teddy Wrote:  Hi all,

I am a bit frustrated regarding BO: It is impossible to find any research materials related to its feminizing properties - and actually to any effects when used as a "supplement". However, many people tell that it is strong feminizer, ithat it may cause permanent changes in 3 days or 6 months etc.

For instance:
- What is the mechanism, how it is actually working?
- From where comes the claim that certain body core temperature is optimal for its effect?
- Why there is a claim that the "sweet spot" for optimal results is around 1500mg/day?
- There seems to be a wide spread also in  experienced effects.

I believe that people who have used it tell truthfully that it worked for them. However, most people combining it in myriad of different other substances, HRT, and programs in nearly every case makes understanding what works and what doesn't very difficult.

Teddy

here are some links the one on this site the other 1 is from the web /  this site https://www.breastnexum.com/archive/inde...15620.html 
web  https://www.breasthow.com/bovine-ovary-f...hancement/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon