Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting BO soon

Hi,

Some questions to be sure I do the right thing:

I have now ordered from iherb.com "Swanson, Ovarian Glandular, 250 mg" capsules and planning to go over for a period from PM to BO - mainly to enhance "body shaping" in addition to the breast development. I expect to receive the BO in a week from now.

From what I read, I got an impression that a slow start is sensible. Also I found in other threads some references to usefulness of iodine supplement (150 mcg/day ??). 

However, there seem to be so many different variations to a program based on BO, that I am slightly confused. For instance, I assume that some sort of AA is also good to take, or even required. So far I have used RR, but could also easily go over to WP (have some stock of it). Plus I would want to continue to take "all the usual supporting supplements" (calcium/magnesium/zinc, Omega3, D3, vit. B complex, vit. C, MSM, green tea extract).

Is there something special I should adjust in my regimen in addition to adding the iodine?

-Teddy

Hi Teddy,
You are right, like all things take it steady.
My research found that many add Pituitary gland as it is beneficial, and that the optimal dose is BO 1500mg & PG (I think is) 200~240mg. 
I had a break from BO & PG due to high blood pressure, which has thankfully now come down (Hawthorn has helped a lot on this) so have just restarted on BO 500mg & 80mg.
My aim is to (very) slowly ramp it back up to BO 1500mg and PG 240mg, as I was definitely feeling changes in my breasts and lower curves at that dosage.
I'm also taking RR along with green tea as my AA.

Good luck with your new regime.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon