Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caged Muscle is back

Hello everyone.

I am back. First and foremost I want to apologize to everyone. I left under bad conditions, since I was in a bad mental state. My actions may have caused unnecessary ramifications for those individuals I felt attacked by. For that I am truly sorry. I will not name names you know who you are. At the time I was and still am going through alot. Marriage on the rocks, a house fire, and now my wife finding out that I was looking into and trying to do research on transitioning. So I apologize for my actions if they have hurt your reputation and or caused your relationships with others on here to change negatively.

I will post updates in other parts of the forum.

Welcome back, I missed your posts.  Sorry to hear about a the issues you've been dealing with.  No apology due to me, others can decide for themselves.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Thanks. I've also missed reading up on everything everyone has been doing and their success. I thank you for things you've done and said and your help and advice as well.

Welcome back CM! 
Wishing you the best,
Kay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon