Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is breasr enlargement addictive?

I've been working on my boobs now for a couple of years before finding this wonderful group and have noticed so many saying how their goal is a B cup size. Of course that is what I've been shooting for as well. My boobs and 3/4" nipples are starting to get noticed by my wife since none of my shirts fit in the chest any longer and I have a nice perky bounce that I didn't have last year. As  I'm close to achieving my original goal size of a B cup, I  feel now that I'm just getting started. I'm at the point t where I should just maintain but I'm enjoying my new ta-tas so much that I don't want to stop! 
In reading through the posts, I see similarities  and then there's this pink fog?  So I'm curious as to how many have just stopped once achieving their goal and happily go about bouncing and jiggling along?

Huckleberrywine

The addiction to me is more like a need, and want to have breasts the same size as women in my family. The look to me is more natural and easy for me to accept.

Hi Huckleberrywine

I gave myself a "b cup target" a few years ago, just to discover that by measurements (but not by look) I am now a 38DD. Obviously, I should be satisfied and, obviously, I just keep taking PM..

I think that "Maybe just a tiny bit bigger" should be the subtitle of this website. I have yet to see someone who hits the target and stops...

(12-04-2024, 11:26 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Huckleberrywine

I gave myself a "b cup target" a few years ago, just to discover that by measurements (but not by look) I am now a 38DD. Obviously, I should be satisfied and, obviously, I just keep taking PM..

I think that "Maybe just a tiny bit bigger" should be the subtitle of this website. I have yet to see someone who hits the target and stops...

Well, maybe this is slightly off-topic, but still relevant.
I am living in Eu, and measured myself this morning. The band was 100 cm (39.4"), bust 109 cm (tad over 43"). - difference is thus 9 cm or roughly 3 1/2"
I fed this info to bra size calculator at calculator net. This was the result:
 (see the attached image)

However, when I look at other sources, the cup size could as well be A, according to official EU standard's tables.
I have that mental target of "B-cup" It is very confusing where to stop, because I feel that my boobs are still quite small!

-Teddy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So far, I'm  seeing no downside...

Hhuckleberrywine

I not sure if it's addictive, maybe more of an obsession.  I think for some, they set a goal and reaching it they find that more is better and what they want, so they continue the breast growth process.  

I think mild obsession may best describe my interest in developing breasts.  After I accepted that I was developing some gynecomastia due to a pituitary tumor and subsequent treatment and Testosterone replacement, I found I loved having my little breasts and my only goal was to do everything I could to grow as large as I could.  After the last two to three years I've had some good results and I continue to want to develop much larger breasts.  I'm fortunate that my long time GF also loves my breasts and is supportive and very encouraging of my breast growth, even to the point of advocating and pushing that I get augmentation.  We're already planning an augmentation for her with large implants, and she'd love for both of us to have huge tits, and I agree.  

Best regards, 

Obsession is a better choice of words,  Chuck. I try to include estrogen boosting foods and tea at every meal, upper body exercises daily and oh, those breast massages with coconut oil... I just wish my wife could get on board.

For me, It's not just the breast enlargement, but find feminizaion in general is addictive.  When I found this site, I was a high-T, raging, manly man.   I was curious about making my 'man boobs' a little more perky and nicer looking.  

The biggest surprise is the mental changes I had from herbs.  I am so calm, patient and in touch with my emotions, its like I'm an entirely different person.  Road rage is a thing of the past.  I didn't realize how sensitive and erotic it would make my chest and nipples feel, actually both euphoric and orgasmic rolled into one.    Several years later,  my chest is obvious, hips and butt have grown,  my skin is soft and silky smooth, my body is almost hairless.

Sounds wonderful. Maybe if all men pursued NBE we would have less crime and fewer wars.

For me, I set myself a B/C(max) cup target, which I have near enough achieved on a mix of PM/HRT/BO. Which was all good, however, I realised that the curves on top looked a little odd against the rest of my cuvreless body.
Breast growth to me is is not addictive as I no longer want my breasts to grow any bigger, so now it's more of a desire to feminise the lower half to get it to match the top half.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon