Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Employer drug testing

I have recently started a new job where we are regularly tested for  illegal drugs and Alcohol.

The test is very rigid and strict where I can not take any cough over the counter meds with Alcohol  or hand sanitizer  where Alcohol can absorb thru your skin.  

I'm reluctant to start my PM because it will set off any alarm.    

Is there anyone who takes any drug/alcohol testing that is also taking any PM or HRT  and is passing the drug test.

I pass drug tests in a huge security and safety company. You may ask was there any result from becoming Estrogen Dominant or taking multiple supplements herbs and creams. Yes the company posts me in locations with LGBTQ employees. Also, I was a teacher for years and in the last 5 years of teaching I developed breasts and dressed in a more feminine way. Not as a result of drug screening but how I looked and checked nonbinary on the HR questionnaire found me in the most LGTBQ teacher High School. The Principal is a FTM transgender male. I was placed in classes where students were coming out and transitioning to their chosen identity. The students were happy I was there to help and watch over them because some students bullied them or showed too much attention toward them and me for being on the Gender scale and Rainbow preferences.

I want to start PM and I did not want the herb to show any questionable flags.   They are looking for alcohol in my system and  marijuana or any THC of any kind and I was advised to not use any of that CBD crap either.     Also any pain meds unless prescribed and I had to submit a Rx for any of that.     I never drink alcohol and my pot days were over 55 years ago and I'm not hooked on street drugs in any fashion.     I have high blood pressure meds and that is it.     I just do not want the PM to show up and appear as a forbidden item, since it is a over the counter and does not give me a "high" I should be ok.    I need to get my girls up from their long sleep and woke up and growing some,  not a lot but a little if fine with me.

Think about this,

A lot of the herbs that people take are for other things than breast growth.  Research what you want to take, see what benefits the herb offers, talk to your doctor and get him on board with using the herb for the other benefits than breast growth and you should be fine.

Pooky

The only thing I want to start is Pueraria Mirifica by Ainterol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon