Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Check on this cream please? Progesterone / Wild Yam

Thanks Chestnut, I'd forgotten about iHerbs  SM Nutrition Progesto-Life as like you say its always out of stock!
Will get on there notification list.

(10-04-2024, 03:00 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  In that case, how do I start budding?
How do I know if I have budded?
I am getting some soreness / pain when pinching my left nipple or if I press down on my nipple at the exact centre.
Is that budding? My left looks bigger and slightly conical compared to my right. But I don't have itching. Taking 2000 to 3000mg PM per day for several months already. And some RR and recently Fenel.

Why dont you add a photo? 

From my understanding of budding. When you pinch your boob with your thumb and your index finger. You should be able to feel a mass that you can rotate between them.

I'm wary of identifiable marks on my body being used to find out who I am.

What size area to pinch with my thumb and index finger? If I grab too much, I'm just grabbing man-boobs fat. If I grab just where areoleas extend to, it feels maybe there's something under but I'm actually not sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon