Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holy wow

(14-04-2024, 02:42 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  Be a little careful with larger doses of PM, it is known for increasing the risk of blood clots; a deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is not something you want to experience.  Ongoing or new leg pain or cramps in the calves could be possible signs of a DVT.  BTW,, I know this from personal experience, it's scary, dangerous and NO FUN.

Best regards,

Yours is one of many warnings that I've heeded. My boobs went wow, my thighs went ow, and I halted. I can noogle and get results, but my boobs aren't worth my life.

Tonight's post-pump balconette pics. I got rid of all of my PM and, while part of me is missing some of the side effects, my thighs aren't threatening to cramp nearly as much and my hormonal acne has largely cleared up. It's so dry here, so my face still isn't fully happy, but I'm happy that I'm getting closer to having boobs without the severe risks of altering the hormones in my obviously receptive body. The jiggle and bounce is still very much real, as is filling out my bra.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice. How big do you want to go?

(16-04-2024, 02:09 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Very nice. How big do you want to go?

Thank you. A pair of B's that can be hidden is my current goal. However, I love massaging my boobs and love the fullness as they get bigger, so maybe I'll decide to go bigger. The difficult bit, as previously mentioned, is that I'm a male in a male dominated industry so going beyond the ability to hide them is going to raise eyebrows and beg questions. Questions from people who have input on my paycheck who don't understand trans people, let alone a male that would want to simply have boobs of his own. Without their impact to my ability to earn a living I wouldn't give a flip. Yeah, I'm a man who is giving myself breasts, so what? You got an issue with that, that's on you, I'm happy. Having breasts without being able to pay for the roof over my head is different calculus.

Sorry, that's a long way of saying Bs that can be hidden easily, but I honestly don't know.

No bra.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am in a very similar situation work wise. So far so good for me. Summer is going to be a huge challenge. I’ll figure it out. Wouldn’t change a thing. If anything I might look into going bigger

(16-04-2024, 02:51 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  I am in a very similar situation work wise. So far so good for me. Summer is going to be a huge challenge. I’ll figure it out. Wouldn’t change a thing. If anything I might look into going bigger

I'm fortunate in that I have a lot of button ups from before I lost nearly 100lbs. The unfortunate part is that I was wearing tees that were form fitting and I'm conscious about going to the button ups that aren't as "flattering" as I once was. So far no one at work has said or done anything to be noticeable, but that also goes to what I'm calling boob-consciousness. We are hyper-aware of our changes, but they're often too subtle to be noticed by anyone in our lives save for maybe an SO. But I do have the lingering fear of that one day, "Uh, 404, I've noticed you've gone from tight tees to, uh, well, ya know," and fingers pointed at my full chest. It's likely irrational since no one questions biological women and their boobs, nor do they question some men with boobs (gynecomastia). Nor is their attention drawn to something ours also isn't. I.e. treat your boobs like they're normal and so will everyone else. It's tough to do, since we're so fixated on growing them, but we need to have no mind. Too many mind makes issues. No mind means, largely, no issues.

Agree. I am going to try button down shirts

For when you're at home, or otherwise not trying to hide, research your measurement's sister sizes. When I pump I can fill a 42A, but my new 40B does so much for lifting and shaping that I just ordered 3 more. Not that I would wear them outside, yet, but, as the thread suggests, holy wow!

And wearing this, filling it out, and seeing my thicker nipples, expanded areolas while also being noticeably cooler than ANY of my other bras- well, I'm in love.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CS2HYN1C?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Those bras look nice. I am addicted to Bras. Might have to try one

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon