Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long time lurker, first (real) post

Star 

Hello! First of all, love this forum and thanks to Hello Didi and Lotus for guiding me with their informative posts. Now, about my journey. I was on PM for about three months and initially had some budding and soreness. I'm pretty damn impatient and had some estrogel staring me in the face but was reluctant to use it. I gave in and have been using it for a year come April 15. After about three months, I noticed growth in boobie size and aerola size as well as puffy nipples. My mental well being has significantly approved during the past year as well! At about the six month mark, I shaved my body hair and started moisturizing after showering. As far as being trans, that is for another post. Again, thanks to all in this community and I apologize for not properly introducing myself sooner!

Regimen: 2 mg estrogel applied scrotally.
                  Multi vitamin
                  3000 IU vitamin D
                  80 mg aspirin
                  LTheanine 
                  At night: 5 mg melatonin, THC via dry herb vape
Under Bust- 39"
Standing Bust-42"
Waist-38"
Hips-42"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What, no progesterone in your regimen? I think that you should look into that. 
So many people seem to not know about that. It's pretty important.

Lotus recommends this one: 
https://www.amazon.com/Smoky-Mountain-Naturals-LLC-Dermatologist-Tested/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2L0J660WSUMR2&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.bYaEFKXXqYhuYyhnZqvGk_zyQdtqdRay0RaFMqss5_GJEVu-kAT3WXTiZgD5zwtZODMrDJHg-GfZE8Dc1c8jwO919TqnDdLHebvLGBOSVssW3B2HDS_fFjL0AqLSAnxcHHeJvN86hEJXABa6onvxESDXBt7PZUmDtVG2F2id27ebTGnMl6y6zfpjCWAW2tZpskq0HXEwDZCkMkvRofaqwR1HXxEngaTsoKSomQjtMbByd_8mcaGEJ5CmGDHQ_7HxVZiMcKbK3V-NuIIut_jM0263uCEmIV7ceTueh-N1bP8.TytWPcZu3K3WL2MSQu_GfSjBNlcTbeUTXS3105eTjls&dib_tag=se&keywords=smoky+mountain+progesto-life&qid=1711307011&rdc=1&sprefix=smokey+mountain+pro%2Caps%2C136&sr=8-1

One pump of this is a 20mg dose, which is the normal level of a 28y.o. female.

Schedules vary greatly between people but just to give you an idea.
Minimal: 2 days per week
Moderate: daily for first 2 weeks of every month

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Karen  Heart

(24-03-2024, 08:18 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  What, no progesterone in your regimen? I think that you should look into that. 
So many people seem to not know about that. It's pretty important.

Lotus recommends this one: 
https://www.amazon.com/Smoky-Mountain-Naturals-LLC-Dermatologist-Tested/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2L0J660WSUMR2&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.bYaEFKXXqYhuYyhnZqvGk_zyQdtqdRay0RaFMqss5_GJEVu-kAT3WXTiZgD5zwtZODMrDJHg-GfZE8Dc1c8jwO919TqnDdLHebvLGBOSVssW3B2HDS_fFjL0AqLSAnxcHHeJvN86hEJXABa6onvxESDXBt7PZUmDtVG2F2id27ebTGnMl6y6zfpjCWAW2tZpskq0HXEwDZCkMkvRofaqwR1HXxEngaTsoKSomQjtMbByd_8mcaGEJ5CmGDHQ_7HxVZiMcKbK3V-NuIIut_jM0263uCEmIV7ceTueh-N1bP8.TytWPcZu3K3WL2MSQu_GfSjBNlcTbeUTXS3105eTjls&dib_tag=se&keywords=smoky+mountain+progesto-life&qid=1711307011&rdc=1&sprefix=smokey+mountain+pro%2Caps%2C136&sr=8-1

One pump of this is a 20mg dose, which is the normal level of a 28y.o. female.

Schedules vary greatly between people but just to give you an idea.
Minimal: 2 days per week
Moderate: daily for first 2 weeks of every month

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Karen  Heart

Karen-
Thanks and I will be ordering some soon. I guess I always overlooked progesterone. I never realized you can get it in cream form instead of a pill. And bioidentical is a plus! 

Heart

Best of luck on your journey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon