Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First pill tonight

I dropped my first PM pill tonight of Ainterol  and now the wait begins.   Starting out conservative at first and I will work up in dosage in time.

500mg, I guess? Sounds like a good plan. It is better to ramp up slowly and monitor how your body reacts.

(24-03-2024, 08:56 AM)Teddy Wrote:  500mg, I guess? Sounds like a good plan. It is better to ramp up slowly and monitor how your body reacts.

Yes sir 500mg for a couple of weeks and then I plan to do one in the morning and one at beddy bye time.    Two a day is what the directions say to take anyway.   I will alternate the evening pill every other night and then upon my reaction I will go to every night.     

I was reading that it promotes heart health and other good things for the system besides boob growth.  

I'm not looking for big ones at this point just fill up a B cup and not overflowing at the most.

I'm waiting for the tenderness under my nipples telling me I'm going in a positive direction, that will be exciting for me. !!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon