Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kudzu

I purchased a couple bottles of Kudzu from a supplement store a couple of weeks ago. The salesperson said that according to his company's information, Kudzo is the equivalent of PM. 
This is my first time using PM, mostly been using exercise and some high estrogenic foods and teas. 
So I've taken 3000mg for a 2 weeks and I've developed a rash under both breasts, pimples on my breasts and some bumps on my Arreolas. I've since cut the dose down to 2000 and is starting to calm down the symptoms.  
My question is,  is kudzu the same as PM? Safe to use ? 

Huck.

Unfortunately Kudzu can be PM or some of its relatives, as there are quite many Pueraria-family plants called Kudzu. See for instance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudzu and several other articles you can find with Google.

Therefore it might be PM or might be something else. However, if it is real PM, you shouldn't start with 3000mg but rather 500-1000mg. Already 2000mg is on high side, but could be tolerated. And the effect of PM will not be overnight changes but take some time. In most cases with a real PM there could be already some tiny lumps under nipple area, but this seems to vary a lot fromperson to person.

Regarding safety: Because Kudzu an be quite many different plants, the safety is also a question mark, especially in long term use. I would in your place try to find out which "Kudzu" you have bought.

-Teddy

Thanks, Teddy, I've been noticing these glands appearing, around my breast tissue the past few days as well as what feels like firm growth behind the nipples. After the first bottle of Kudzu Root capsules I'll switch to fenugreek low dose for a couple of weeks to see if the rash subsidies.  
I've had some initial breast growth prior to starting PC but more in the last 2 weeks than the past year. Nipples are almost always hard and very visible.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon