Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Shipping

Hello everyone, I placed two PM orders about 12 days ago from Ainterol. One on Ainterol.it that turns out shipped but I still haven't had any tracking, and one on Ainterol.us that is still in process.  Can anyone who has recently had experience with this company tell me if I should be comfortable and what the usual shipping times are.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Alice,

I have ordered from ainterol.eu a few times. Delivery has taken typically 3-4 weeks.

The latest order I made was 13th April, and I paid it with PayPal. They sent an Order Confirmation the same day, and an mail informing about shipping on 18th. That latter mail had also tracking number. Please look again that mail, Mine had a tracking code in the mail, and also a big button to click to see the order status on their web site (which also offeres a tracking service), You may try to check where the parcel is just now with https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking  using the number which should be on their mail.

Earlier deliveries from Ainterol have taken 3-4 weeks to Sweden. This time I can see that the packet, sent as a registered mail, has passed customs and should be soon arriving to a local mail pickup point (where I have to sign for reception). In other words, it might arrive this week.

You seem to live in Italy, and there are two national institutions interpreting the EU rules and local laws: Customs and the Postal service. They may have more handling time or even complications which I am not aware of. (Unconfirmed rumors say that they might be less efficient than Swedish ones, but who knows)

I hope you find your parcel with this information!
-Teddy

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately after twelve days I still haven't received any email from Ainterol.it.
On the website my order shows shipped, I asked via chat to be informed of the tracking number, I hope they will answer me.
Both payments made through paypal to both Ainterol.it and has Ainterol.us site report the same payees, this makes me well think that Ainterol.it is a regular site.
I will let you know how the situation develops.

Please check also your spam folder.
Or it could have been rejected if you use gmail. Some older mailing systems' mails are filtered out as spam because gmail nowadays demands certain new identification information

That was the first check I did, anyway I wrote in the site chat, as soon as I have answer I post it.

One time I did order it, it did take a few weeks. I even live in the US. Once the tracking was updated I saw it was legitimately coming from Thailand and not a supply warehouse somewhere else.

Thank you, I knew the shipment would leave from Thailand and it takes some time for delivery, I hope when it is shipped to get an email with tracking.

I have ordered twice from them and never got dissatisfied. I am from India and it was very easy for them to ship here. Its o quality stuff.

Today I received the shipment from Thailand, order dated April 19, arrived in Italy on May 14. 
Everything perfect!
I had been worried for nothing, I will buy from Ainterol again Smile
Anyway thank you for your answers.

Usually there's nothing to worry about it just depends on where you live and how long it takes to process and get there and ship and get through customs. And I feel that they're a pretty good company and if anything were to go wrong they would notify you and potentially offer you a refund or give you some other kind of deal to make it worth your while for the inconvenience

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon