Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream, now left nipple aches if i press down on it

Bought some PM cream from some new (to me) ebay seller in the UK.
Nipple started itching yesterday, and the other nipple a bit too. Felt tender and sore.
Quickly took some Butea Superba + Damiana (anti-aromatase?) + Testo gel just in case (for now, while I explore).

Had some soreness when pressing on nipple, but I do have a small painful lump half-inch "south" of my nipple, had this for a few months, went to the GP as have other places too, they said it's just a cyst.

I'll monitor for now, but this cream seems promising.

Almost scared to try this cream again.
If it works, it's the strongest stuff Ive ever seen for PM creams.

Did you put it directly on the nipples?  Might want to try the chest but avoid directly on the nipples.

(20-03-2024, 07:16 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  Did you put it directly on the nipples?  Might want to try the chest but avoid directly on the nipples.

I did. That's half the fun! Rubbing nipples with hot cream that might make them grow or get sensitive.

Nipples / breast ached for about a week, felt like I had a spot / zit, but inside. It's calmed down now, but just under (beneath) the nipple it feels slightly sore.

(20-03-2024, 08:04 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  
(20-03-2024, 07:16 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  Did you put it directly on the nipples?  Might want to try the chest but avoid directly on the nipples.

I did. That's half the fun! Rubbing nipples with hot cream that might make them grow or get sensitive.

Nipples / breast ached for about a week, felt like I had a spot / zit, but inside. It's calmed down now, but just under (beneath) the nipple it feels slightly sore.
I would like to ask the name/brand of the cream you bought. And, if possible, even a picture of it?
-Teddy

Pressing on breasts is actually breast, areola, nipple massage. Fairly sure the cream is not causing the tingling. You may nave new or developing sensation with your nipples along with growth. I massage my breast, areola, nipple daily. I listen to meditation for growth daily. The massage and sounds are fairly benign with no bad effects.

Ok so apparently this cream has PM thats sourced by the seller's relatives in Thailand, and apparently they grow white pueraria for income.
They harvest it as a root, dried outside, shredded and dried into a powder or squeezed into a serum for the oil they make.
And apparently they use 15% serum compared to others that only use 10%.

Every seller could be saying that but lets see if this one works for me. Bit expensive on ebay uk but you do get 500ml and that seems reasonable actually.

(21-03-2024, 04:25 AM)Teddy Wrote:  

I would like to ask the name/brand of the cream you bought. And, if possible, even a picture of it?
-Teddy

This is the item / seller. They seem to do one listing per item, which is funny because other "pro" ebay sellers list per type of item, with an item stock amount.
So if someone buys this one, then I think it goes "out of stock", but the seller has other identical listings on their page.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204547838175

(22-03-2024, 06:47 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  
(21-03-2024, 04:25 AM)Teddy Wrote:  

-Teddy

This is the item / seller. They seem to do one listing per item, which is funny because other "pro" ebay sellers list per type of item, with an item stock amount.
So if someone buys this one, then I think it goes "out of stock", but the seller has other identical listings on their page.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204547838175
Thank you very much!  Unfortunately shipping to Sweden might be a problem. However, I asked the seller if it would be possible to do anyway.

-Teddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon