Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for advice

I'm a 69 year old male looking to grow my breasts to an A or B cup, preferably also enlarging my nipples and aerola and increasing their sensitivity.  After spending a LOT of time reviewing the site I still have some questions.   I plan to use only PM at first (unless I get some good suggestions to the contrary).  I plan to ramp up gradually (500/1000/1500/2000 over the course of a month).  The potentially complicating issues are that I am currently on finasteride and tamsulosin for my prostate and testosterone 1.62 gel also.  Will these cause any conflicts or issues?  Should I maintain my current level of testosterone or adjust it up or down?  The T gel is applied to my shoulders and upper chest.  Should I apply it elsewhere farther from my breasts?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Starting in May2024, I am going to start taking herbs:  Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek and Pueraria Mirifica - I have four months worth of pills so I am hoping for larger tits.  Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma

(26-04-2024, 01:51 PM)robbiewillsucku Wrote:  Starting in May2024, I am going to start taking herbs:  Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek and Pueraria Mirifica - I have four months worth of pills so I am hoping for larger tits.  Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma

no point while taking test, finasteride ,and  tamsulosin does help  breast growth.. prob why giving testosterin..

perhaps drop the testosteine. may get growth just from these two mediciane, definately add pm 1500 -2000

I'd suggest looking at Chuck_M thread. He has had great success growing breast while on trt. His thread is in genetic males topic area in the forum.

I bought PM and plan to start tomorrow.   Wish me luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon